[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else think Holmgren benches Alexander for Morris?

NYCDOG

I knew last year that Irish would have a hard time fitting in around here.

Sorry, Irish...but, I guess I was right.

:D

i think irish will get off to a slow start but will make a strong recovery to become a well repsected huddler.

:D

Here

Wide Receivers

Santonio Holmes (sleeper)

Projections: 82 Receptions 1050 yards 8 Tds

Holmes enters his sophomore year with a lot of expectations on him. As a rookie he compiled 824 yards and 2 tds. Holmes has the speed to go deep and beat the secondary for long tds while also have the natural physical ability to run clean routes without being jammed off the line. He has great bursts of speed and can turn on the burners while dodging tacklers and can threaten to score each time he touches the ball. Though many will suggest that he is nothing more then a low end #3 with an up side I will go on record here stating that he will be a solid fantasy #2 with the potential to break out this season and be a low end #1.

See Irish, its not hard at all. Just do your homework instead of making stuff up at the beginning of the year then you can truly beat your chest towards the end.

My question.......if Alexander is not helping us during the regular season, why are we not keeping him out and letting his wrist heal for the playoffs??

They should have done that a few weeks ago,I thought hed have a better year like Irish.Just for you ,Ill blame the wrist for a majority of my being wrong since I know how much you like it. :D

Even I am starting to wonder if maybe the wrist is a bigger problem than I suspected. He just can't be THIS horrible. It sounds like now he is going to play with the cast for the rest of the season. Get him off the field and let him heal a little bit!!!

Even I am starting to wonder if maybe the wrist is a bigger problem than I suspected. He just can't be THIS horrible. It sounds like now he is going to play with the cast for the rest of the season. Get him off the field and let him heal a little bit!!!

Seahawks | Alexander misses practice Wednesday

Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:27:33 -0800

Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander (knee, wrist) missed the team's practice Wednesday, Nov. 7, and is questionable for Week 10.

I just picked him up in both my local leagues. My "hunch" from being a heehawks homer and what they are all saying on local sports radio, tell me that Alexander will not be playing. I know its Monday Night, but Holmgren is getting a lot of public pressure to sit Shaun and let him heal. Morris will be a capable replacement especially at home against SF.

Fantasy wise, I think Morris will catch way more passes than Shaun, increasing his value even further.

There was an article in today's Seattle Times on-line version that seems to suggest that Morris is going to get more action, if not start. Just to be very clear, the article didn't say Morris would start...but, the quotes from Holmgren suggest "Mo-Mo" seeing more action.

http://www.fflpros.com/newspapers.html

The above is a site that I use to monitor local newspapers for all NFL cities. Go to the Seattle Times link for the article.

And, can someone please tell me how to properly post a URL link on this site?

There was an article in today's Seattle Times on-line version that seems to suggest that Morris is going to get more action, if not start. Just to be very clear, the article didn't say Morris would start...but, the quotes from Holmgren suggest "Mo-Mo" seeing more action.

http://www.fflpros.com/newspapers.html

The above is a site that I use to monitor local newspapers for all NFL cities. Go to the Seattle Times link for the article.

And, can someone please tell me how to properly post a URL link on this site?

Nevermind...it worked

I picked up Morris and am starting him this week...... :D (along side KJones)

My other wonderfull choices

Henry, Young, Rudi, and F.Taylor.... :D

I think they've stuck with Alexander and have hoped that his bumps and bruises heal, but are still in 1st despite his struggles. If he is as dinged as some think then shelving him for a few weeks could help, especially now that has has some help back.

Just my wishful opinion though..... :wacko:

I picked up Morris and am starting him this week...... :D (along side KJones)

My other wonderfull choices

Henry, Young, Rudi, and F.Taylor.... :D

I think they've stuck with Alexander and have hoped that his bumps and bruises heal, but are still in 1st despite his struggles. If he is as dinged as some think then shelving him for a few weeks could help, especially now that has has some help back.

Just my wishful opinion though..... :wacko:

Sounds like my situation. My choices include Gore, Rudi, Watson, Young, Turner, Betts, or Morris. I finally dropped Ahman Green since I can't reallly count on him racking up double digit fantasy points before he leaves the game after the first two drives. If Morris gets the start, he's clearly my best option this week. That's how bad it's gotten!

Sounds like my situation. My choices include Gore, Rudi, Watson, Young, Turner, Betts, or Morris. I finally dropped Ahman Green since I can't reallly count on him racking up double digit fantasy points before he leaves the game after the first two drives. If Morris gets the start, he's clearly my best option this week. That's how bad it's gotten!

Same here with Chatman, Morris or Deangelo NoShow as my choices. Gotta fly with Chatman :D and Morris. :D

Edited by cre8tiff