[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles-Cowboys

keggerz

he was also the target on the play where the eagles intercepted romo in the red zone too

Thanks!.

In another league we are tied and I have TO and he has Westbrook....actually I'm up thanks to that last TO catch.....so the more passes to TO the better.

Just wondering where all the Eagle fans are that claimed that Owens was going to be a locker room cancer and ruin the Cowboys? Seems as those he's ruined the Eagles tonight.

Oh and .... :D

Edited by irish

:D

Gotta love Witten!

ETA: no helmet to helmet?

Unfreakin' believeable!!! Takes a wicked shot, hat goes flying off and gets downfield for 53 yards, bloody-nose and all. Man the Eagles are getting whipped!!!

Edited by irish

Just wondering where all the Eagle fans are that claimed that Owens was going to be a locker room cancer and ruin the Cowboys? Seems as those he's ruined the Eagles tonight.

Oh and .... :D

Don't forget the Leonard Davis signing and the fact that the O-line's gonna suck this year....Romo's jersey looks pretty clean for playing against the big , bad Jim Johnson blitz. :D

Don't forget the Leonard Davis signing and the fact that the O-line's gonna suck this year....Romo's jersey looks pretty clean for playing against the big , bad Jim Johnson blitz. :wacko:

Yeah forgot to mention that. I was also looking for this guy they call Trent Cole...?? I haven't seen him all night and heard he's a real bad ass. Anyone know if he's playing? :D:D

I'll give the Boyz their propers for this win... They manhandled my best beloved. At the beginning of the season, I did not think Romo was going to amount to much as an NFL QB, and I thought the signing of Garrett as OC was laughable. I will concede both points up to this point in the season. Oh, and hugh ups to Witten for that monster play running after his helmet came off. That was tough.

Enjoy the win.

I'll give the Boyz their propers for this win... They manhandled my best beloved. At the beginning of the season, I did not think Romo was going to amount to much as an NFL QB, and I thought the signing of Garrett as OC was laughable. I will concede both points up to this point in the season. Oh, and hugh ups to Witten for that monster play running after his helmet came off. That was tough.

Enjoy the win.

pretty much +1

Enjoy the win.

It was a great win by the Cowboys. The Eagles were clearly beaten by the better team, however, I still believe that the Cowboys have sold their soul by signing T.O.-- a known headcase 2x over, and a man who had disrespected their franchise several years back. (I can admit that there are sour grapes in this statement, but I also believe it to be true.)

Nonetheless, a win's a win and my hat is off to the Cowboys. The Eagles are done for the season and I am just not sure what the future holds with the birds. :D