[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sad to say this, but...

Scooby

Oh c'mon, he's at least an average QB. I'll take that at this point. Of course I want better, but what's out there? I'd like to see them take both a solid vet AND a high draft pick. That position needs to be restocked.

Have you watched him this year? He's fat, slow, inaccurate, and generally seems uninterested. We don't need another washed up worthless QB on the roster, visions of Brad Johnson are still to fresh in my memory.

Oh and another thing...

:D Most RB's take a year or two to figure out the timing of the pro game (waiting for the blocks to develop before hitting the holes, etc.) so to make this claim is pretty ridiculous. Back it up with something.

If AP is still 3-4 years from hitting his "prime", I know who I'm targeting in the first round of my 2010 draft.

Bollinger has looked good the last 2 games in limited time.Hes been in 5 years now and think he may surprise people if Childress opens up the offense a bit.

I agree.Bollinger is the best QB to run the show right now,injuries or not.All the QB needs to do in this offense is hand the ball to Peterson,throw the occassional deep ball to Rice and get Shiancoe involved somewhat.Wait a minute,I think he did all these things vs. the Bolts.

Have you watched him this year? He's fat, slow, inaccurate, and generally seems uninterested. We don't need another washed up worthless QB on the roster, visions of Brad Johnson are still to fresh in my memory.

You're right. I haven't watched him much. Isn't he still recovering from a knee injury or something though?

We can do better than McCrab.

Ok. Then who? Who's available? I would like a young guy with loads of potential that can start now, but those don't seem to come along very often.

I agree.Bollinger is the best QB to run the show right now,injuries or not.All the QB needs to do in this offense is hand the ball to Peterson,throw the occassional deep ball to Rice and get Shiancoe involved somewhat.Wait a minute,I think he did all these things vs. the Bolts.

Bollinger is OK, but not a playoff QB, IMO.

Oh and another thing...

:D Most RB's take a year or two to figure out the timing of the pro game (waiting for the blocks to develop before hitting the holes, etc.) so to make this claim is pretty ridiculous. Back it up with something.

Are you saying this is his worst year then? You know it will be hard to duplicate this year's stats ever. Hutchinson won't last forever. When the team does improve at QB his numbers will probably decline (if they are winning they will yardage wise). AP is not gonna play so-so for a few years and then blow up. He is blowing up NOW. Too bad they do not have a experienced QB. By the time Jackson comes around (maybe NEVER) then AP will be less of a RB b/c of all the carries he has had in college and the pro's. I watched him take the 1st steps in ruining his shoulder in Norman last year. In 5 years, his shoulder will be worn away, thus moving him past his prime.

If AP is still 3-4 years from hitting his "prime", I know who I'm targeting in the first round of my 2010 draft.

Hutchinson will be that much older (if still in the league), and AP's shoulder will have had over 1600 carries by then. You know he will be past his prime. Can you say Billy Sims?

Hutchinson will be that much older (if still in the league), and AP's shoulder will have had over 1600 carries by then. You know he will be past his prime. Can you say Billy Sims?

400 carries per year over four years equals 1600 carries, and Traveris Jackson will just be learning how to read defenses.

You're right. I haven't watched him much. Isn't he still recovering from a knee injury or something though?

Ok. Then who? Who's available? I would like a young guy with loads of potential that can start now, but those don't seem to come along very often.

Think Cleveland.

Are you saying this is his worst year then? You know it will be hard to duplicate this year's stats ever. Hutchinson won't last forever. When the team does improve at QB his numbers will probably decline (if they are winning they will yardage wise). AP is not gonna play so-so for a few years and then blow up. He is blowing up NOW. Too bad they do not have a experienced QB. By the time Jackson comes around (maybe NEVER) then AP will be less of a RB b/c of all the carries he has had in college and the pro's. I watched him take the 1st steps in ruining his shoulder in Norman last year. In 5 years, his shoulder will be worn away, thus moving him past his prime.

So, if I don't agree with you that he is in his Prime in his rookie season, then somehow you translate that as me saying this is his worst year? What kind of twisted logic are you trying to employ here? You hopped up on goof balls or something? :D:D

He's only played 8 games as a Pro. His coaches have confirmed that he is still learning the speed of the NFL and should indeed improve as he learns to time his runs better while the blocks set up. To be adamant that a rookie must in his Prime, simply because you watched him in College and he has an injured shoulder in his history is not much of an argument.

So, if I don't agree with you that he is in his Prime in his rookie season, then somehow you translate that as me saying this is his worst year? What kind of twisted logic are you trying to employ here? You hopped up on goof balls or something? :D:D

He's only played 8 games as a Pro. His coaches have confirmed that he is still learning the speed of the NFL and should indeed improve as he learns to time his runs better while the blocks set up. To be adamant that a rookie must in his Prime, simply because you watched him in College and he has an injured shoulder in his history is not much of an argument.

Agreed. There is much better to come from AP.