[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need MN?

Randall

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Already lost in one thanks to my RB... :D

Despite having Engram, Evans and Addai I'm only up 3.2....mainly due to starting Cutler. I'm done.....he's got Miller...I'm worried

In another I'm up 22.5, he's got Big Ben, I've got Fast Willie!!!! I should be good, unless the Steelers air it out.

I need 11 pts from S. Holmes in a PPR...not impossible. Once again, my QB decision puts me in MNF Hades.....I can not seem to pick correctly between Garcia and Kitna....each of the past few weeks I pick wrong.....Kitna had laid eggs over the past couple of weeks so I go with Garcia and Kitna outscores him by 6 or so....which wouldda made tonight a lot easier.

KO'd

Santonio Holmes to outperform Big Ben by 2 points. Difficult to see how that's possible unless Ben throws to no-one else. A 90 yard TD to start the game followed by Parker running the rest of the night would be very nice.

Holmes, Miller and Stover to bring off a miracle and gather 44 points between them. Could happen. :D

Holmes (again) to get about 60 yards and a TD.

If in some whacked out way all three of these happen, I'd be 5-1 on the week. :D

Already have what I need! I'm down 14 pts going in, and have Big Ben going. 3 tds at 5 pts each plus another 2 pts for yardage gets me my points for the potential win. So far so good for a 6-3 record. Best part? Just traded McNabb and A.Johnson for him last week!! :D

Already have what I need! I'm down 14 pts going in, and have Big Ben going. 3 tds at 5 pts each plus another 2 pts for yardage gets me my points for the potential win. So far so good for a 6-3 record. Best part? Just traded McNabb and A.Johnson for him last week!! :D

TD #4....I likely my new toy!!!!! :D

Santonio Holmes to outperform Big Ben by 2 points. Difficult to see how that's possible unless Ben throws to no-one else. A 90 yard TD to start the game followed by Parker running the rest of the night would be very nice.

Holmes, Miller and Stover to bring off a miracle and gather 44 points between them. Could happen. :D

Holmes (again) to get about 60 yards and a TD.

If in some whacked out way all three of these happen, I'd be 5-1 on the week. :wacko:

This amazing scenario is looking more likely now. :D

Already nailed the third one, just need Ben to keep throwing to Holmes.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

Down by 14. Have Big Ben. He has Ray Lewis.

What a joke! Thanks Ravens for A>. Three TOs in your end and B>. Lacking the ability to wrap up the QB / check his WRs. C>. Generating zero offense to keep him off the field. Up by 12 now!

Make that four TOs.

Edited by MothAudio

Already lost in one thanks to my RB... :D

Despite having Engram, Evans and Addai I'm only up 3.2....mainly due to starting Cutler. I'm done.....he's got Miller...I'm worried

In another I'm up 22.5, he's got Big Ben, I've got Fast Willie!!!! I should be good, unless the Steelers air it out.

:D Yeah so about being up 22.5.......I'm not getting and breaks in this league....friggin' Beg Ben

Went in with a large but not impossible spread to catch up, but Big Ben and Santonio lead me to the highest score for the league so far this year. 157-130. Dude must be pissed 'cause 130 is a pretty nice number in our league. Maybe one team per week scores that typically.