[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FYI, why Brady was griping at end

msaint

If it's true that the officials somehow allowed anything other than impartial judgement to be present on the field, then that is really a problem. I'm certainly not going to throw a tantrum over it, but regardless of the game or the circumstances the integrity of the officiating is something that should concern any and every fan.

I'm not implying that the refs had it out for them and that is OK. I'm saying that sometimes you might not try as hard to do right by somebody if they're an a-hole. I've got customers who tend to treat my staff like crap and are always in a foul mood. I'm not going to tell my cooks to spit in their food, but you can be sure that if it's them or somebody who's cool to get the best table in the house, it ain't gonna be them.

From the sounds of it, the NFL screwed up by sending the B-team to do that game. I just learned that here. I'm not defending the bad PI calls or, again, saying that the Pats don't deserve a fair game. Simply saying, once again, that the best way to avoid this type of thing is to not be an a-hole. As for the last bit, again, assuming that Brady is even right in complaining to begin with, it seems to be sort a code thing. When the other team is kneeling on the ball, you go easy. That's funny, I could swear we were talking about late game code just last week.

If it's true that the officials somehow allowed anything other than impartial judgement to be present on the field, then that is really a problem. I'm certainly not going to throw a tantrum over it, but regardless of the game or the circumstances the integrity of the officiating is something that should concern any and every fan.

I don't mean to come off as a conspiracy theorist, but that's the way that I saw it yesterday. That said, I hope that Blichick received the "message" and that all of this blows over. As much as I dislike them, I don't want to see bullcrap PI calls against the Pats in the playoffs.

Simply saying, once again, that the best way to avoid this type of thing is to not be an a-hole. As for the last bit, again, assuming that Brady is even right in complaining to begin with, it seems to be sort a code thing. When the other team is kneeling on the ball, you go easy. That's funny, I could swear we were talking about late game code just last week.

:D

What goes around, comes around... :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

You speak the truth here. This game should have warranted the best and most experienced officiating crew, not on of the newest.

And I also agree on the Pats D letting Addai carve them up like that, especially on the TD near the end of the first half. Simply unexcusable.

I'm not worried too much about that. The Pats ran a nickel package pretty much the whole game. With 5 defensive backs, and sometimes a 3 man front. My only concern was BB not changing it up soon enough, when it appeared that Indy was going to run.

I don't mean to come off as a conspiracy theorist, but that's the way that I saw it yesterday. That said, I hope that Blichick received the "message" and that all of this blows over. As much as I dislike them, I don't want to see bullcrap PI calls against the Pats in the playoffs.

:D

What goes around, comes around... :D

I agree and as a fan of neither team it was obvious to me that the refs were trying to sway this game to Indy. It was pathetic. I would bet there are not many Indy or Pats fans who saw it differently. If teams and players have a beef with Bilicheck and the Pats let them deal with it. I am not sure why the refs or league would have to deliver any "message" to the Patriots?