[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This might be the most Anti-Patriots Bias Board

manhattan nights

you try to have an forum conversation and you get such stupid BS replies. I doubt I will post here again. So carry on

Well gee whiz. You try and explain how things work and why so they can get a real conversation going instead of writing novels and they get all pissy and take their ball and go home. What the heck is that?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you try to have an forum conversation and you get such stupid BS replies. I doubt I will post here again. So carry on

come on dude, tell me some of the answers did not make you laugh. that's why I come to this place.

Every time someone quits the Huddle, Tom Brady has another illegitimate baby.

this stuff is golden

This might be the most Anti-Patriots Bias Board I ever posted on?!?!

New England has thrashed every foe this year. They went into the Super Bowl Champs back yard and by the Colts were riding a 12 game winning streak and won an amazing comeback victory. Yet this board members disregard everything the Patriots have accomplished. I haven't been here long enough to understand why but this is a great team. I know greatness make a lot of haters out of everybody but this is crazy. Brady crying? I don't see him crying anymore then Manning did in his career. I will admit at one point I felt the Refs were against NE in that game yesterday. The entire spy gate thing is the only thing I hold against NE. It was wrong but I don't see how much that has really helps the team. I truly believe if spy gate happen to the Bengals it would be a mute point. This team in my eyes is simply amazing and I don't see how anyone beats them. I thought the Colts played a great game and had the best game plan to date against them. Great teams know how to win games and always find a way to win. A win is a win and it was just another great notch for these Patriots this season. I don't discount it or root against it. This is history before our eyes and probably won't see this again in my life time. Looking forward I give the Steelers and my favorite team, the Giants the closest shot to up-end them but I would bet my daughter's Halloween candy that they win easily against those teams. If they do go the distance and go 16-0 I think they have a true shot to win the Perfect Season because it would be most difficult for the Colts to go into the Razor and pull off a victory. Now I give credit were credit it due. Furthermore Tom Brady might crush every single season record out there and Randy Moss is back to being Randy Moss. Belichick is by far and away the best coach in this league. I would give my right arm to have him coach my Giants. I truly believe his is the reason why my Giants won rings in 86' and 92'. Would you dare to say your would not want this coach on your team. How can any football fan root against history in the making. Yet this board rather root against this success then see it play out so masterfully. Looking from afar I'm enjoy this team has done. These Patriots has the potential to become the best team EVER and your alive to witness it and I'm thankful for that. As a football fan that would nice to see in my life time just to witness it. I thought what the Bears did in 85 and Ravens did in 00 where special and I put this right up there with the best but if they go perfect then to me they are the best ever.

Sit back and enjoy the ride with me.

Uh, you sure you're a Giants fan?