[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patriots-Cowboys Super Bowl

keggerz

Who do you root for?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Evil wins anyway you slice it

• Pats
    • Boys
    • Puddy
    • Kill Me now

Ok so we all know that you either Love the Pats for Love to hate the Pats and its pretty much the same thing with the Cowboys.

It could possibly be the 2nd time in my life i ever root for the cowboys(1st was 1st Pats vs Boys) :D

Nobody hates the Boys ... they are America's Team.

i knew that a girls fan would mention that....but the truth is they are hated by many....but they have just sucked for so long people stopped stepping on them :D:D

there was a thing a long time ago that i remember reading that stated the most popular NFL team was Dallas and the most popular college team was Notre Dame and the most hated NFL team was Dallas and the most hated college team was Notre Dame (of course it could be urban legend but it does make sense)

Edited by keggerz

i knew that a girls fan would mention that....but the truth is they are hated by many....but they have just sucked for so long people stopped stepping on them :D:wacko:

there was a thing a long time ago that i remember reading that stated the most popular NFL team was Dallas and the most popular college team was Notre Dame and the most hated NFL team was Dallas and the most hated college team was Notre Dame (of course it could be urban legend but it does make sense)

:D

I know that in your heart of hearts you are a fan of America's team ... just like the rest of the world.

There is no possible way to root for the cowboys. And it just goes against the grain to even think of rooting for NE and their nattily dressed coach. In fact, the only reason I would watch a SB that has those two going in it would be for the commercials.

However.... I don't think either one will be in the SB so when it all comes out in the wash we will have two completely different teams there and I can skip the commercials.

There is no possible way to root for the cowboys. And it just goes against the grain to even think of rooting for NE and their nattily dressed coach. In fact, the only reason I would watch a SB that has those two going in it would be for the commercials.

However.... I don't think either one will be in the SB so when it all comes out in the wash we will have two completely different teams there and I can skip the commercials.

god knows i hope you are right

god knows i hope you are right

Closet Cowboy Fans ... its okay to come out of the closet now and admit you are fans of America's Team.

I will be rooting for the Pats, should that be the matchup.

As an aside, although I am not a fan of the Cowboys, I do love to say "How 'bout them Cowboys". Could I be a Cowboy fan trapped in a Raven fans body?

This type of thing is very disconcerting...and I had made so much progress in Group last week...

I will be rooting for the Pats, should that be the matchup.

As an aside, although I am not a fan of the Cowboys, I do love to say "How 'bout them Cowboys". Could I be a Cowboy fan trapped in a Raven fans body?

This type of thing is very disconcerting...and I had made so much progress in Group last week...

:D T_Bone65 is a Cowboys and Ravens fan.

I would expect no other post from an NFC east fan..Its just in your blood to despise the Boys if you are a Skins fan and vice versa

No team in the NFL is hated more then Dallas ISMHO..They are hated by fans of teams outside their divisions ..Its like the Yankees in baseball. Aside from TO I see this Dallas team as a less flashy team than in years past. The Pats hatred is more so directed at the coach and maybe guys like Harrison and a few others. I cant see a reason to hate Brady other then being mad that he has tea bagged your team..

This poll won't matter when Green Bay beats the Boys in the NFC Championship anyway.

I don't hate the Cowboys though. I look at the Pats like the Yankees of football even if that is ironic based on where they're at. In that superbowl, I definitely go Cowboys all the way.

This poll won't matter when Green Bay beats the Boys in the NFC Championship anyway.

I don't hate the Cowboys though. I look at the Pats like the Yankees of football even if that is ironic based on where they're at. In that superbowl, I definitely go Cowboys all the way.

Its a testament to Favre that the last Dallas / GB playoff clashes that had any meaning he was their starting qb..Pretty impressive if you think about it

No team in the NFL is hated more then Dallas ISMHO..They are hated by fans of teams outside their divisions ..Its like the Yankees in baseball.

Pish. No one really cares about the Boys anymore other than Boys fans and Skins fans. Other than Roy "Hamstring-Popper" Williams and T.O. they just dont inspire the national hate like they used to. Hell, even Jerry Jones is in commercials these days. I think the closer comparison to the Yankees, image wise, would be the Pats. The Yankees get an inordinate ammount of good players on thier team by spending a ton of money. The Pats get an inordinate ammount of talented players on thier teams by convincing them that they will win a SB if they opt to play for less money for the Pats. Even though both are legal, both degrade the integrity and competition of the leagues. Both will eventually run thier course (I hope).

I would watch this superbowl but would not actively root for either team.

No team in the NFL is hated more then Dallas ISMHO..They are hated by fans of teams outside their divisions ..Its like the Yankees in baseball. Aside from TO I see this Dallas team as a less flashy team than in years past. The Pats hatred is more so directed at the coach and maybe guys like Harrison and a few others. I cant see a reason to hate Brady other then being mad that he has tea bagged your team..

+1 Brady is everthing you would want in your teams QB. Though I kinda like what Dallas has in Romo.

. I cant see a reason to hate Brady other then being mad that he has tea bagged your team..

You mean the guy who was screaming like a nut at the ref when they were running out the clock?

Humble pie? :D

Edited by xtra

Pish. No one really cares about the Boys anymore other than Boys fans and Skins fans. Other than Roy "Hamstring-Popper" Williams and T.O. they just dont inspire the national hate like they used to. Hell, even Jerry Jones is in commercials these days. I think the closer comparison to the Yankees, image wise, would be the Pats. The Yankees get an inordinate ammount of good players on thier team by spending a ton of money. The Pats get an inordinate ammount of talented players on thier teams by convincing them that they will win a SB if they opt to play for less money for the Pats. Even though both are legal, both degrade the integrity and competition of the leagues. Both will eventually run thier course (I hope).

I would watch this superbowl but would not actively root for either team.

If you use these boards as a barometer the hate level is high for Dallas..Even in the insignificant bad record years people remember the pain that was caused back in the day..You are drawn to every Cowboy thread I have noticed but you have gotten a little quieter as the Redskins have been exposed as a pretender . The Pats got many years of hate to go before they reach Dallas level. Its probably because our fans are very annoying..I even dont like me after rereading this post..

Edited by whomper

You mean the guy who was screaming like a nut at the ref when they were running out the clock?

Humble pie? :D

He has a friendly arrogance and he is a competitor..He is one of the coolest under pressure qbs I have seen since Montana. I have no love for the Pats or Brady but you gotta appreciate the talent he has

That happens when a team calls itself the nations team. I did like them more before Jerry Jones.