[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers/Ravens

ABC123

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers are way to good of a team all around with solid run/pass games and very good DEF.Sounds like both Baltimores starting CB's will be out so look for big game by Ward and Holmes. Game will be out of reach by halftime. Just my opinion though.

I am begging for a good performance from Holmes.

But I do agree Pit is a scarey team if I were to put $ down I would put it on Pit. I honestly think they have a better team now then they did when they won their superbowl.

Itching to put some green on this game. I know Baltimore is banged up but am leaning towards taking Balt and the points since I don't think they're just going to lay down and die. Am I wrong? :D

Check out the Gamblers Anon thread for Week 9, especially towards the ned. Lots of good stuff about tonight's game.

Good luck!

:D

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ya must be wiping jiz off the tv screen by now... this is ugly. The Ravens are being spanked like no other Monday night game I've ever seen... it's hard to watch, and I have the Steelers D with me and against me in two leagues.

Edited by Thews40

ya must be wiping jiz off the tv screen by now... this is ugly. The Ravens are being spanked like no other Monday night game I've ever seen... it's hard to watch, and I have the Steelers with me and against me in two leagues.

Well, I haven't jizzed on the tv screen, but, this is enjoyable........................... against the Ravens, what could be better as a Steeler fan ? :D

Can't remember which Ravens guy had the avatar of Bart Scott laying out Roethlisberger from last year, but, I'd like to nominate replacing it with Ward absolutely laying out Scott on that Parker catch. Wow, this has been fun. :D