[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers/Ravens

ABC123

Steelers are way to good of a team all around with solid run/pass games and very good DEF.Sounds like both Baltimores starting CB's will be out so look for big game by Ward and Holmes. Game will be out of reach by halftime. Just my opinion though.

Wish I could call them like that when I have money on the game

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I haven't jizzed on the tv screen, but, this is enjoyable........................... against the Ravens, what could be better as a Steeler fan ? :D

I was pretty certain it would go this way, I mean not necessarily all the turnovers, but I figured this wouldn't be much of a game.

The Ravens are a fatally flawed team. With no Rolle, McCallister, or Heap they never had a ghost of a chance. Not a chance.

I am just a new guy here, but I have noticed that you have to be the most insecure fan of all time. Take your five rings, get some self-esteem, put those rings in your mouth, and shut up. Seriously.....

:D New guy ?? You are definitely an alias. You've shown up periodically to rip me for a few years now.. :wacko: I have a suspicion of who you are. :D

Edited by Menudo

10 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)

7 Members: Menudo, Donny Kerabatsos, capostatus, Krenshar, bushwacked, splotchman, Grimm74

O.k. Now, I'm confused. :D

:wacko: New guy ?? You are definitely an alias. You've shown up periodically to rip me for a few years now.. :D I have a suspicion of who you are. :D

I am new in the sense that I don't post much. I have been a member of the huddle for several years. I have always found you annoying, much more then Ugly Tuna, Dmarc, H8Tank, Irish, Grits, etc... Well maybe not Tuna and Irish. You have annoyed everyone for years, and then would tell everyone how you didn't mean it. You basically begged your way in to the huddle inner circle and now people just put up with you. I am always skeptical of a guy who has to tell everyone how they are a good guy. Trust me, you are annoying. And most everyone here thinks so.

Why don't you get involved with all another teams sig line bets so you can show off your cool avators. They are totally neato.

:D

I am new in the sense that I don't post much. I have been a member of the huddle for several years. I have always found you annoying, much more then Ugly Tuna, Dmarc, H8Tank, Irish, Grits, etc... Well maybe not Tuna and Irish. You have annoyed everyone for years, and then would tell everyone how you didn't mean it. You basically begged your way in to the huddle inner circle and now people just put up with you. I am always skeptical of a guy who has to tell everyone how they are a good guy. Trust me, you are annoying. And most everyone here thinks so.

Why don't you get involved with all another teams sig line bets so you can show off your cool avators. They are totally neato.

Who would have thought, one of my favorite movie characters is one of my biggest haters. Oh, the irony.

You are an OBVIOUS alias. No doubt about that.

Edited by Menudo

Traveling to Denver from Seattle for the game in a few weeks and am looking for a good steakhouse that is not in Seattle (Mortons and Ruth Chris). I have come up with Del Friscos and Sullivans. It looks like they both are chains so any advice would be appreciated for those who have been. Any Denver homers who know a local spot?

Irish, I lived as close to Denver for five years as I live to Seattle right now.

Thanks for the info. Where can I read the rest of your auto-biography ?

P.S. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you, to see you hanging around a Steelers thread.

Edited by Menudo

Not from Danny K. He is just one of the numerous huddlers that find you just as annoying as Irish.

O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N

You won't ever stop, will you ? :D

Edited by Menudo

Who would have thought, one of my favorite movie characters is one of my biggest haters. Oh, the irony.

You are an OBVIOUS alias. No doubt about that.

You are annoying Manure – plain and simple. Do everyone a favor and stop acting like your avatars are the greatest technical achievement since Colecovision. Or Pong for that matter….. Have Big Ben give you a pair of Arabian Goggles and zip it for a while. Enjoy.

I am just a new guy here, but I have noticed that you have to be the most insecure fan of all time. Take your five rings, get some self-esteem, put those rings in your mouth, and shut up. Seriously.....

Way to jinx your team.

Well Irish, maybe he is more than that.

Irish, I lived as close to Denver for five years as I live to Seattle right now.

Not from Danny K. He is just one of the numerous huddlers that find you just as annoying as Irish.

Exactly.

Steelers thread = 7 posts by you.....................exactly