[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys vs. Giants Round II

Cowboyz1

OFFICIAL SIG BET THREAD ALSO!

Well here we go again. Cowboys coming off a stomping in the Linc, now on to Giants house, where we'll have similar results as week 1. After watching what Flo and Colombo did to the Eagles, Cole nothing, Kearse not even on the stat sheet as if he didn't play at all, I'm fairly confident they can handle the Giants attack. This O line is evolving into a very powerful force to deal with. I don't see ole man Strahan or Osi doing much in this one either. That being said, their Secondary is no better then the first game and without pressure they get exposed. On the other hand, the Cowboys D is starting to come around and get healthy. Cowboys increase their lead on the division and beat the Giants at home.

Predictions

Eli gets sacked 5 times and fumbles once

Jacobs goes for under 50 yards rushing

Romo goes for another 300 and 3TD's

Barber is huge again

Cowboys 35 Giants 17

Edited by Cowboyz1

Well here we go again. Cowboys coming off a stomping in the Linc, now on to Giants house, will have similar results as week 1. After watching what Flo and Colombo did to the Eagles, Cole nothing, Kearse not even on the stat sheet as if he didn't play at all, I'm fairly confident they can handle the Giants attack. This O line is evolving into a very powerful force to deal with. I don't see ole man Strahan or Osi doing much in this one either. That being said, their Secondary is no better then the first game and without pressure they get exposed. On the other hand, the Cowboys D is starting to come around and get healthy. Cowboys increase their lead on the division and beat the Giants at home.

Predictions

Eli gets sacked 5 times and fumbles once

Jacobs goes for under 50 yards rushing

Romo goes for another 300 and 3TD's

Barber is huge again

Cowboys 35 Giants 17

Thanks for atleast predicting the GMEN score at all.I know it is too much but your being nice.Thanks.

I can smell your fear. :D Your boys are going to get spanked on Sunday.... and not the kind of manlove spanking you like either. :D

That's your upper lip your smelling! Front Row, your back again for some more punishment ehhh. You know, Philly's D is better then yours and our O line manhandled theirs, so what do you think's going to happen to the Overrated Gmen D. Get sqashed that's what. Eli will be running for his life and you know it..........Time to play a real team with some real weapons, not those push over teams you've been padding stats on recently. This week you get exposed for the pretenders you are.....and you'll have no excuses having two weeks to prep for us........

Sig thread on the way, you know the drill........... :wacko:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Philly's D is better then the Giants? Yeah sure they are.

Count me in on the bet. The G-men will show Romo what a pass rush is.

All the Giants stats have come from Jets, Atlanta, Frisco, and MIami. Those team are 5 and 28 wihtout an O line or a QB to speak of. That D has not been tested at all and when they did play good offenses got torched for 35 and 45 points. Smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. The smoke will clear this weekend and you don't be surprised when they reflect back to week one and two. Dallas will put up another 30+ and the Giants will not be able to keep up.

All the Giants stats have come from Jets, Atlanta, Frisco, and MIami. Those team are 5 and 28 wihtout an O line or a QB to speak of. That D has not been tested at all and when they did play good offenses got torched for 35 and 45 points. Smoke and mirrors my friend, smoke and mirrors. The smoke will clear this weekend and you don't be surprised when they reflect back to week one and two. Dallas will put up another 30+ and the Giants will not be able to keep up.

They sacked McNabb 12 times. Id say there are some stats there as well.

I think Dallas and NY are pretty even to be honest. The Giants have something Dallas craves, several legitimate pass rushers, while the Cowboys have something the Giants crave, an OL. I see this game going to the final gun, and whoever has the ball last could win. Unless of course they turn it over. :D

They sacked McNabb 12 times. Id say there are some stats there as well.

I think Dallas and NY are pretty even to be honest. The Giants have something Dallas craves, several legitimate pass rushers, while the Cowboys have something the Giants crave, an OL. I see this game going to the final gun, and whoever has the ball last could win. Unless of course they turn it over. :D

Showing your ignorance there Private! The G-Men may not have any big name Pro Bowl type O-lineman, but they play well together as a unit and have been one of the best lines in the league this year.

Edited by Dirty Sanchez

Showing your ignorance there Private! The G-Men may not have any big name Prowl Bowl type O-lineman, but they play well together as a unit and have been one of the best lines in the league this year.

LMAO, Id bet the coaches would trade lines with Dallas in a heartbeat. As Dallas would trade DL with NY. Im not saying either unit is bad, but the other is much better.

And what the hell is a Prowl Bowl. That there is ignorance, boy.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMAO, Id bet the coaches would trade lines with Dallas in a heartbeat. As Dallas would trade DL with NY. Im not saying either unit is bad, but the other is much better.

Don't think so Sarge, Ellis, Spears, Canty, Ware, Spencer, Ratliff, Tank for Osi, Strahan, Tuck, and whoever else. No way I swap and they (the Cowboys lines) are much better. BOTH of them. Sacking Mcnabb 12 times, Lemon, Smith, Pennington, is no feat (well maybe Mcnabb 12 times). Not to mention our front does a better job in the most important catagory against the run. I'll take the Cowboys young front all day long over the Giants. No question........

As for the O line, ole J. Dukes called it the best in the NFL right now! The way they have been playing I find it hard to argue and if they manhandle the Giants this week the arguement could be much stronger.

D's against the run

Cowboys 675 yards and 84 avg. ypg. and no 100 yard rushers yet this season.

Giants 800 yards and 101 avg. ypg

Edited by Cowboyz1

I never said the Cowboys O-Line wasn't better than the Giants O-line. But your original statement made it sound like you thought the Giants didn't have a good O-line at all. That is far from the truth.

Yeah, I don't know what the hell a Prowl Bowl is either. That ain't ignorance, that's just bad typing. :D

Don't think so Sarge, Ellis, Spears, Canty, Ware, Spencer, Ratliff, Tank for Osi, Strahan, Tuck, and whoever else. No way I swap and they (the Cowboys lines) are much better. BOTH of them. Sacking Mcnabb 12 times, Lemon, Smith, Pennington, is no feat (well maybe Mcnabb 12 times). Not to mention our front does a better job in the most important catagory against the run. I'll take the Cowboys young front all day long over the Giants. No question........

As for the O line, ole J. Dukes called it the best in the NFL right now! The way they have been playing I find it hard to argue and if they manhandle the Giants this week the arguement could be much stronger.

D's against the run

Cowboys 675 yards and 84 avg. ypg. and no 100 yard rushers yet this season.

Giants 800 yards and 101 avg. ypg

Ware, Ellis and Spencer are LBs, not DL.

There is no way Id turn down Tuck, Strahan, and Osi for Canty, Spears, Ratliff and Tank. Neither would the Cowboys. I dont see what is so hard about getting what I said here. I never said Id trade from 7s with NY, but DL, I would in a heartbeat.

Dallas clearly has the better OL, Ny clearly has the better DL. Id bet dallas would trade both lines with the Giants, if they could get their DL, as Romo is mobile enough to make plays out of the pocket, where Eli icould use a better OL in front of him. The Dallas D was exposed by NE because they couldnt get a pass rush on Brady, without bringing their LBs. Osi, Strahan, Tuck would change that. And it would help cover up the secondary. Can you imagine, Ware, Spencer and to a lesser extent Greg Ellis with those 3 pass rushers NY has on one defense. That would be a sick.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Sig bet Roll Call. The following are considered IN for the sig bet.

Straight up

Sunday to Sunday

Sig line of winners choice

Did is miss anyone? Sarge, Gintsfan, Dirty Sanchez, you guys in or out?

Us

Cowboz1

JoJo

Gunther

Them

Front Row

Timmypg

SMF

soopanuts

jgcoach

What's up with the Big Blue wearing Red this week. Didn't they lose last year wearing those spamshirts? I guess they need to be sure Eli knows which color to throw to! That's the only thing I can figure. No matter, helps us out too. Our bulls on D will see red and pound the Gmen all day.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I'm in.

As if you were going to predict a Cowboys loss in this game. :D

Three things are different about this game:

1. The Giants D is now playing as a cohesive unit (love the kid Ross)

2. Jacobs is healthy and has a few games carrying the load

3. The Giants are at home

No denying the Cowboys are good. I think this game could go either way (Vegas agrees). I think the key for the Giants is to not turn the ball over. We do that and we're dead.

Looks like is me and you again JoJo keeping the Cowboys end up!

What's up! This is the Giants fellas. Mini Manning, Ole man Strahan and the rest..........You guys gonna let us stick a sig line on these guys all by our selves huh......... Fine......No prob.

I'm thinking that these 2 teams match up so closely that they are almost mirror Images. That may be scaring off the faint hearted.....

This is a Big Game for both teams, and could determine the division winner this year. Should be a fun one....

I'm thinking that these 2 teams match up so closely that they are almost mirror Images. That may be scaring off the faint hearted.....

This is a Big Game for both teams, and could determine the division winner this year. Should be a fun one....

I am with ya there but I really do believe Dallas is much better on both side of the ball. Romo is head and shoulders above Manning at this point. I don't see the Gmen hangin at all in this one. They play hard and the game will be tough do to the divisional factors but I still say Cowboys are too much this year for them. We will see........

Agreed!

Count me in on this bet!

I am with ya there but I really do believe Dallas is much better on both side of the ball.
:D:wacko:

T - 10 Hrs. :D I can't wait to read your "cowboys countdown to the superbowl " thread for this week. :D

Them

Cowboz1

JoJo

Gunther

Us

Front Row

Timmypg

SMF

soopanuts

jgcoach

Whats up with this , where are the cowboy fans??? :D