[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ya know, I don't hate the Pats

Hugh 0ne

:wacko: BYE WEEK :D

its their Friggin Bye Week :D

Yep.

But my Alex Smith pickup is going to light it up this weekend in replacing Brady.

And in another league, I get the luxury of seeing Brady and Welker on his bench. Randy Moss goes to mine, but I replace him with Randy Moss Jr - Chris Henry.

:D

I hate their fans here at the huddle. Discuss. TIA.

:D:D

I don't hate the Pats, either, but I'd sure like to make sure they actually win this year's SB before we even start considering them the best team ever to trod turf in storied history of the NFL. They are a very, very good team undoubtedly.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I don't hate the Pats, either, but I'd sure like to make sure they actually win this year's SB before we even start considering them the best team ever to trod turf in storied history of the NFL. They are a very, very good team undoubtedly.

if you dont live in New England, can definitely see why you hate the Patriots....!!!

Personally, having to travel to Pittsburgh quite a bit on business, I hate the Steelers fans...I like the Steelers, but hate their fans...Just like they hate me for rooting for the Pats...no biggie...!

I hate their fans here at the huddle. Discuss. TIA.

No you don't. You hate the Patriots, but since you can't take your anger out on them, you take it out on the Pats fans here and everybody piles on. 95% of all the garbage spewed in this forum is from Pats haters looking to bitch about something and start an argument. Thread after thread, just like this. If it's not the team "running up the score", then it's about the coach not having a personality or dressing like a bum, or the QB knocking up his girlfriend then dumping her for a Supermodel and then having the gall to possibly break a single season passing record, or it's a player that somebody "hears" swear at another player, or spike a ball... on their logo! "classless" this and "classless" that. But I guess that's the price you pay for being on top. I'd rather be the one being hated then the one doing the hating.

excellent point. I feel the road ahead for the PATS after this bye week isn't going to get any easier with the likes of The Bills, Steelers, and Gmen gunning to be the team to take them down. Should be an interesting next 7 games for the Patriots. I'll even go out on a limb and say The Eagles could give them a tough time in two weeks. The Jets, The Phins and the Ravens? meh

There is no such thing. You're all frumpy sweatshirt wearing, cheatin', classless score runner uppers.

always easiest to hate those on top...ask the yankees....! oooops no longer on tops..havent been for a while now, have they?

will the pats run the table? probaly not....do other teams..cities...hate them...definitely...do the fans in new england suppor them, heck yea...

i was in vegas for the game...tell you, Colts fans were FAR worse than any pats fan.....yelling and hooting it up for EVERY SINGLE call in the first half....then second half came around, got awful quiet...!

Edited by chinatown dragons

child out of wedlock = classless

yeah..cuz NO professional athletes do that........!!! for what its worth, all indications are Brady did not know she was pregnant when they broke up......!

heck look at Hollywood Leinart.....!!! he doesnt even see the kid....

Edited by chinatown dragons

Once you go North of DC, you all look and act the same to me. Buncha frumpy sweatshirt wearing, cheatin', classless score runner uppers.

F U you redneck hillbilly reb mofo!

:D