[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 10 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

WAYNE ROOT:

Chairman - Chargers

Millionaire - Ravens

Money Maker - Packers

No Limit - Cardinals

Insider Circle - NY Giants

Billionaire - Dolphins

Steven Budin-ceo - supposedly this guy is 11-1 on his top plays, and has not released a 100 dime play in months.

SUNDAY'S PICK 100 DIME PLAY

DALLAS COWBOYS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, this week, I'm not loving man dogs. I'm going w/:

I like my system plays, and in addition to those, I've added $ onto:

Favs: GB, Pit

And that's it. The dogs I like can be found in my system plays, and include Oak, Mia, NYG and Det. But those are counted in my "system" plays, and not my personal plays, which I'm only making the two above.

I may lay some onto AZ to offset my Det wager. Some of the guys on AZ are sharper than I am, and if they like em, I might just tail.

Also, Wayne Root's chariman's club is 12-3 on the season, and it's on SD this week, just an FYI. And this Budin guy is hot, so Dal could be a late add for me, but for not it's not.

I just cant go with Miami this week:

here are my plays:

Titans -4.5

Bills -3.5

Packers -5.5

Bengals +1

Bears -3

Cowboys -3

Rams +11.5

Rams/Saints over 46.5

Good luck to everyone!

Edit: decided to go the other way on the Det/Ari game and switch to Cardinals -1.5. What can I say the board convinced me :D

Edited by Mojo Rising

And that's it. The dogs I like can be found in my system plays, and include Oak, Mia, NYG and Det. But those are counted in my "system" plays, and not my personal plays, which I'm only making the two above.

I may lay some onto AZ to offset my Det wager. Some of the guys on AZ are sharper than I am, and if they like em, I might just tail.

Also, Wayne Root's chariman's club is 12-3 on the season, and it's on SD this week, just an FYI. And this Budin guy is hot, so Dal could be a late add for me, but for not it's not.

I'm considering AZ as well, Dre. SD might be nice bounce-back play too, especially if Dallas Clark doesn't play.

I just cant go with Miami this week:

here are my plays:

Titans -4.5

Bills -3.5

Lions +1

Packers -5.5

Bengals +1

Bears -3

Cowboys -3

Rams +11.5

Rams/Saints over 46.5

Good luck to everyone!

Where'd you get Dal -3? You got worked on that line mojo. I hope it works out but I'm seeing Dal at -2 at the worst...

Yea sorry that was the line when i set them up earlier in the week.

I have Sportsbetting.com having it at 'Boys -1.5.

Now that I see it, I have some other lines mistaken.

Bengals +3.5

Bears -3.5

Sorry about that.

Edit: Rams are +10.5 also

Edited by Mojo Rising

Yea sorry that was the line when i set them up earlier in the week.

I have Sportsbetting.com having it at 'Boys -1.5.

Now that I see it, I have some other lines mistaken.

Bengals +3.5

Bears -3.5

Sorry about that.

Edit: Rams are +10.5 also

Bengals could be a good play. Rolle is out, McCallister will probably start but Reed is a GTD. Heap is also a GTD.

Good Luck!

Well, not so good in the early games...and by not so good, I mean TERRIBLE. I did take GB -2 2nd half, which offset my MIN bet.

So far down one unit, riding SD +3.5. Did clean up on the late games, with the exception of OAK +3.5. Ouch.

Rat, you went against your Crazy as Hell pick :D

That is the point. I always go against the pick. I thought everyone knew that by now. :D

It was a push so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Wow what roller-coaster day. Thanks to SD, finished up a couple units. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Still can't believe a few of the games. PIT BARELY wins, STL WINS, MIA pushes...WOW. No covers there :D

The NFL is NEVER broing.

I liked GB a lot and they got the job done. Pit should have, except Cle had 1 KO return for TD and another KO return for 90 yards to the Pit 3. You have to account for a kicking game, but that was 14 points that Cle's O didn't really have to work too hard for, it was special teams. Take 1 of em away, and you've got a Pit cover...

The sharps were on and I made some good money in the late games, with AZ, Dal and SD all covering. Can't count them towards my personal record since I didn't say I was playing them, but they count towards my bank account. Not sure if I'll play tonight, game could be ugly.

The trend I posted earlier:

"If you look at winless teams starting halfway thru the season (starting in week 9), you will find that these teams have gone 31-7 ATS."

Mia gave up a late push, but StL really dominated. My system said NO, and I didn't play it any harder than a typical system play, but I guess I should have followed this trend on a personal play. I didn't expect StL to come out like they did, they really suprised.

My system plays were already in on Sea and the Over. EDIT: I have the Under as a system play, see post #3. But I took this on Monday of last week, when the line was 39.5

I've made a small play on the under 1st half 19.5

I think Sea is going to air it out, but weather could be choppy early, w/ gusty winds. These should die down throughout the game. I'm not confident in Sea as a side (my top 5 system plays are 0-4 this week w/ Sea pending), but we'll see. I'll post any top HC plays as the day progresses.

Last year these teams had their 2nd game of the year in Sea, it was a Thur night game w/ terrible rains and wind. Sea was -9.5 home favs. It was 7-3 at the half (Sea was winning). SF scored 21 in the 4th, and won 24-14. That was back when SF could run the ball (288 yards rushing, 6.0 ypr) and Hasslebeck threw 2 picks. Both defenses are improved since then, and earlier this year, Sea was dominant in a 23-3 win.

I'm thinking under, but if you haven't made the play, a lot of value may be gone: line was at 39, and started dropping slowly on Fri, but is now down to 36.5 at some outlets. Under still could come in, but you've lost some value there...

Again, all I've done so far is under 1st half, but have not offset my Sea bet yet.

Edited by Steeltown Dre

My system plays were already in on Sea and the Over.

I've made a small play on the under 1st half 19.5

I think Sea is going to air it out, but weather could be choppy early, w/ gusty winds. These should die down throughout the game. I'm not confident in Sea as a side (my top 5 system plays are 0-4 this week w/ Sea pending), but we'll see. I'll post any top HC plays as the day progresses.

Last year these teams had their 2nd game of the year in Sea, it was a Thur night game w/ terrible rains and wind. Sea was -9.5 home favs. It was 7-3 at the half (Sea was winning). SF scored 21 in the 4th, and won 24-14. That was back when SF could run the ball (288 yards rushing, 6.0 ypr) and Hasslebeck threw 2 picks. Both defenses are improved since then, and earlier this year, Sea was dominant in a 23-3 win.

I'm thinking under, but if you haven't made the play, a lot of value may be gone: line was at 39, and started dropping slowly on Fri, but is now down to 36.5 at some outlets. Under still could come in, but you've lost some value there...

Again, all I've done so far is under 1st half, but have not offset my Sea bet yet.

I was thinking SEA myself Dre, what did you get them, -10?

Checking around but haven't seen much aside from Lang and Burns, they are both on SF +10.

Right now I am having a hard time justifying any play on tonight's game. But since I have been hitting on Monday night like clockwork maybe I should try to squeeze out some sort of pick. In any case it looks like a good game to not be heavily invested in.

I was thinking SEA myself Dre, what did you get them, -10?

Checking around but haven't seen much aside from Lang and Burns, they are both on SF +10.

I have em at -10 that I got early in the week. Late 49er money is dropping this down. I think the weather combined w/ the low total makes SF an attractive bet. If Sea can't run, and the weather is too bad to throw, they could be in trouble. But, from all I've read, worst of the winds should be out of the way by 4pm PST and w/ kick at 5:30pm PST, I think we'll have medium winds and some rain, but hopefully nothing too tremendous.

Lang has been ice cold lately.

Right now I am having a hard time justifying any play on tonight's game. But since I have been hitting on Monday night like clockwork maybe I should try to squeeze out some sort of pick. In any case it looks like a good game to not be heavily invested in.

You got that right.

Yeah, considering the weather (which seems to get me in trouble sometimes) it would seem SF might be worth a look here. I may play teaser with it if I can find a game next week I like enough before kickoff. Still deciding but probably playing it small.

Yeah, considering the weather (which seems to get me in trouble sometimes) it would seem SF might be worth a look here. I may play teaser with it if I can find a game next week I like enough before kickoff. Still deciding but probably playing it small.

Yep- I like SF at +10. Inclement weather, I will gladly take the points, and as bad as SF has looked- Sea is a medicore club right now

I cant find a play I like in this game as of yet..I looked at the props and took 1 as a flyer really..No turnovers in the game was + 800 so I put 25 on it..I am going to check out the first half..My line now for the game is SEA -9 37 Sea team total 23 SF 14. I was mulling teasing Sea down to 3 and taking under 43 .

Yep- I like SF at +10. Inclement weather, I will gladly take the points, and as bad as SF has looked- Sea is a medicore club right now

Well, and look at Seattle: 3-4-2 ATS in its last 9 games at home. They cover the spread at home 33% of the time. Recent matchups have the 49ers winning last season on a 2nd half comeback, but that was when Frank Gore was Frank Gore. The two seasons previous to that (when the 'niners sucked) they got blown out at Seattle. The year before that it was a one point game.

I just have a hard time laying 10 points in a divisional game under almost any circumstances. And dealing with a team as wishy washy as the Seahawks in possibly bad weather? I just don't see playing the home team in this one.

See there, now I am talking myself into a decision.