[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chad Johnson Prediction

MrTed46

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I posted in another thread, it really depends on the health of McCallister and Rolle, not to mention CJ's health.

If they are out (I'm almost certain McCallister will be) and CJ is healthy, at least one TD. Also an excellent spot for Henry.

Were I Marvin Lewis, I'd throw the ball 50 times against BAL this Sunday.

I am being serious. I am starting CJ with options.

This will be the week he wants to make a statement to the NFL and I think Palmer will throw to him more than usual to make it happen. Just a gut feeling. I think the team feels bad about the entire situation and talk about CJ this year.

2 TDs, 125 yards, 7 receptions

This will be the week he wants to make a statement to the NFL and I think Palmer will throw to him more than usual to make it happen. Just a gut feeling. I think the team feels bad about the entire situation and talk about CJ this year.

Well MrTed I hope you are right. I need CJ (amongst others) to come up big this weekend, any word on his chance of playing??

Being a CJ owner, been waiting for a game like that since WEEK 2!!!

lets HOPE you're right!

Chad hasn't missed a game in forever. He practiced today. I start him with confidence every week.

For all the whining and crying of some people around here, you'd think this guy was complete garbage. 2nd in yards, 8th in receptions, 12th WR overall according to Huddle total points. And you know he can blow up on any week.

Edited by The Irish Doggy

Chad hasn't missed a game in forever. He practiced today. I start him with confidence every week.

For all the whining and crying of some people around here, you'd think this guy was complete garbage. 2nd in yards, 8th in receptions, 12th WR overall according to Huddle total points. And you know he can blow up on any week.

at least someone else gets it...even if it is a homer :D

PPR league he's still the man, even without scoring TDs. I've been treading water at 5-4 thanks in part to CJ. Once Andre Johnson comes back (hopefully ready to go) I'm looking to make the move to the top!

As I posted in another thread, it really depends on the health of McCallister and Rolle, not to mention CJ's health.

If they are out (I'm almost certain McCallister will be) and CJ is healthy, at least one TD. Also an excellent spot for Henry.

Were I Marvin Lewis, I'd throw the ball 50 times against BAL this Sunday.

Well Rudi sucks, Watson will struggle vs this crew (on the ground any way) and if there's one thing the Ravens can still do, it's stop the run. So there's no question what the game plan going in will be, with those WRs and that banged up defense. THROW...THROW...and THROW... some more.

If you want an accurate prediction, check with Irish. But he might not give you an answer until after the game.

Now there's a smart man!! My predictions are all done pre-game though Hugh, you should know better.

:D yeah, he's money, he's gone over 100 yards 3 times in 8 games, he's gone over 5 catches 3 times in 8 games. I expect consistent numbers from my #1 WR on my FF team, period. He's got 3 TD's on the year and 2 were in the same game, wahoo, run to the bank with those! Sure, when he goes off he will certainly help lead to your FF team winning, but I can relate to all his down weeks where I have lost. I lost A Johnson and needed CJ to pull the extra weight, he hasn't done that, plain and simple he's not the Stud you all boast he is. He's more on caliber with Lee Evans, blows up one week, does nothing the next 2. I am looking for consistency, but you all think I'm just crying :D

:D yeah, he's money, he's gone over 100 yards 3 times in 8 games, he's gone over 5 catches 3 times in 8 games. I expect consistent numbers from my #1 WR on my FF team, period. He's got 3 TD's on the year and 2 were in the same game, wahoo, run to the bank with those! Sure, when he goes off he will certainly help lead to your FF team winning, but I can relate to all his down weeks where I have lost. I lost A Johnson and needed CJ to pull the extra weight, he hasn't done that, plain and simple he's not the Stud you all boast he is. He's more on caliber with Lee Evans, blows up one week, does nothing the next 2. I am looking for consistency, but you all think I'm just crying :D

You should have drafted Steve Smith