[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why I despise Patriots haters

SMF

I am new to this forum and at first I felt bad for everyone who had to deal with different Pats fans like UT and others and understood why there was a lot of complain toward the Pats because no one likes a winner.

While I did not competely agree with how big of a deal spygate was I can understand why people are upset about that and rightfully so.

However when it comes to the other gripes about the Pats it just sounds so childish

BB looks like a bum on the sidelines does he know reebok pays his salary :D

Their players curse at other players :D

They do not talk to the media and only say nice things about opponent :wacko:

Their injury reports mess with my fantasy rosters :D

BB does not give the opposing coach a kiss after the game :D

While fans like UT and the such are annoying I would have to say that the extreme Pats haters are almost as annoying.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So this makes me the hater and the hated :D

I thought you could only be one

There can be only one, but that is a different issue. :D

actually, since it appears you are also part of the first group (Patriots fans) you would be ((hated2) hater)

Edited by cre8tiff

this thread is going no where :D

i thought it would have more content - you based your objective outlook on a biased opinion..

If you read some of the posts some interesting points have been brought up to as why the Pats aren't as "professional" as you might think they are.

but thats either here nor there - just look foward to the Pats vs. Colts in the playoffs

this thread is going no where :D

i thought it would have more content - you based your objective outlook on a biased opinion..

If you read some of the posts some interesting points have been brought up to as why the Pats aren't as "professional" as you might think they are.

but thats either here nor there - just look foward to the Pats vs. Colts in the playoffs

The only one besides spygate that I agreed with(however slightly) was the fact that they ran up the score against WAS with their starters. During the game I had said to my fiance "what is BB trying to prove he is going to end up getting Brady injured"

You love all the NFL teams,players and coaches ?

By no means, but do I hate a team so much that i am going to spend a majority of my football conversation time to tell everyone they suck and here is 10 reasons why, no.

There is only one coach I am not a fan of and that is mangina but the only time I think about him is when the pats play them. (or someone asks me if there is a coach I do not like)

Edited by SMF