[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why I despise Patriots haters

SMF

By no means, but do I hate a team so much that i am going to spend a majority of my football conversation time to tell everyone they suck and here is 10 reasons why, no.

There is only one coach I am not a fan of and that is mangina but the only time I think about him is when the pats play them. (or someone asks me if there is a coach I do not like)

Alot of the posts are started by different people.They just bring in the same bunch. :D

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped liking the Patriots when Tom "High-pitched, pre-pubescent voice" Brady dumps Brigette Moynihan when she was pregnant with his child for that Giselle girl, later he showed up at the delivery, at which point Brigette's dad informed everyone "TB is here" in a somewhat disgruntled manner....TB wasn't there for her during her pregnancy, never helped out or bothered to make plans for his child and then just shows up at the last minute, thinking everyone would welcome him w/ open arms, at least this is the story I've heard...

I am new to this forum and at first I felt bad for everyone who had to deal with different Pats fans like UT and others and understood why there was a lot of complain toward the Pats because no one likes a winner.

While I did not competely agree with how big of a deal spygate was I can understand why people are upset about that and rightfully so.

However when it comes to the other gripes about the Pats it just sounds so childish

BB looks like a bum on the sidelines does he know reebok pays his salary :D

Their players curse at other players :D

They do not talk to the media and only say nice things about opponent :wacko:

Their injury reports mess with my fantasy rosters :D

BB does not give the opposing coach a kiss after the game :D

While fans like UT and the such are annoying I would have to say that the extreme Pats haters are almost as annoying.

well played sir

I stopped liking the Patriots when Tom "High-pitched, pre-pubescent voice" Brady dumps Brigette Moynihan when she was pregnant with his child for that Giselle girl, later he showed up at the delivery, at which point Brigette's dad informed everyone "TB is here" in a somewhat disgruntled manner....TB wasn't there for her during her pregnancy, never helped out or bothered to make plans for his child and then just shows up at the last minute, thinking everyone would welcome him w/ open arms, at least this is the story I've heard...

So you stop liking someone based on gossip?

Here's some different gossip...

Things between TB and Bridget were not going well. They were headed for a break-up and she knew it. So she let one slip past the goalie in an effort to hold on. It didn't work.

TB didn't want to be a dad and didn't want to be with BM anymore, but in the end he did the right thing and showed up to be a part in the kid's life. If you don't like him for that, then so be it.

That's local Boston gossip for you.

Things between TB and Bridget were not going well. They were headed for a break-up and she knew it. So she let one slip past the goalie in an effort to hold on. It didn't work.

TB didn't want to be a dad and didn't want to be with BM anymore, but in the end he did the right thing and showed up to be a part in the kid's life. If you don't like him for that, then so be it.

That's the rumored take I heard as well. One thing I can say is that by the time news of BMs pregnancy broke, Tom had already well left her for Giselle, so the whole bit about him leaving BM after discovering she was preganant seems to be utter BS.

Edited by Crazysight

Dude, if things weren't going so well why was he still bangin' her then? If he didn't want a kid maybe he should have kept it in his pants. Haven't all of us boys been told that by the time we reach puberty :D ? Seems to me he was tempting fate. So when you write that "She" let one slip past the goalie I have to laugh :D - he should have forfeited the game in the first place!

And showing up for the kids birth is easy --> it's dealing with the crying, sickness, injuries, and all the other worries that go along with raising kids that will show us if he wants to really be in his kid's life. Of course, we'll have to check back in about 20 years to verify that, but hey, I'm sure i'll still be posting here (with drool cup, hover-round, and depends in tow).

Edited by tosberg34

Good freaking Lord. :D

LMAO at all the Pats fans growing tired at everyone else hating them for the last 1/2 decade. Try being a Cowboys fan for 36 years. Grow a sack.

That could be true Clubfoot, but I've never experienced so many supporters of decent teams become more annoying and drastically off point more than the fans against the elite team.

We will always have guys like UT and that newbie tool Pig Delviz. But the retardation factor amongst Pat haters is at a high degree.

The anti-best team sentiment has become desperately stupid. It is in a manner I've never seen before on this board.

Edited by bushwacked

Dude, if things weren't going so well why was he still bangin' her then? If he didn't want a kid maybe he should have kept it in his pants. Haven't all of us boys been told that by the time we reach puberty :D ? Seems to me he was tempting fate. So when you write that "She" let one slip past the goalie I have to laugh :D - he should have forfeited the game in the first place!

And showing up for the kids birth is easy --> it's dealing with the crying, sickness, injuries, and all the other worries that go along with raising kids that will show us if he wants to really be in his kid's life. Of course, we'll have to check back in about 20 years to verify that, but hey, I'm sure i'll still be posting here (with drool cup, hover-round, and depends in tow).

Regardless of anything you just wrote, which I couldn't be bothered to argue with....that's why it's all gossip as I stated in my first post. And it should be treated as such.

Thanks for listening.

LMAO at all the Pats fans growing tired at everyone else hating them for the last 1/2 decade. Try being a Cowboys fan for 36 years. Grow a sack.

Yes, but Cowboy fans are complete momo fektards. Pats fans are only partial momo fektards. There is a difference, you know.

:D

Honestly, tell me we're not talking about hating the Pats 'cause Brady's freaking kid. He's like 8 behind T Henry and about 25 behind Cal Murphy. The only reason why we even know about this is because she was a star rather than some random woman. Many among us have gotten a woman pregnant inadvertently, so let's lay-off on the stone throwing. Who the hell knows, maybe she wants to raise the kid on her own with a little cash from Brady each month. It wouldn't be the first time. Besides the fact, there are dudes doing much worse than having a kid out of freaking wedlock in this crime infested league.

I dislike the Pats and think BB is a freaking a-hole. I'm sure I'm included among the Pats haters referenced here, though I've also been rather outspoken about their rightful place in history and claim to title as greatest team ever if they run the table.

Honestly, I do think that the lion's share of the vitriol aimed at the Pats is in response to the fact that no fan base here is nearly as annoying as the Pats fans. There are certainly exceptions to that. One, who comes to mind, also suffers from a rather unfortunate association to the many half-wit GOPs who bring their unloaded guns to the Tailgate as well.

I suppose I'm just lucky there aren't a bunch of a-hole chef/ shoe-fetishists running around here to paint my kind in a bad light.

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?....are you a reporter for ET? or maybe a gopher for The View?...Dr. Phil??

maybe you should take your story, or gossip, or whateverthehell you call this crap

over here, someone who cares.

and i dont care if it's Brady, or Manning, or Romo, or _____________ fill in the blank with any athlete

doesn't matter who it is.....by spewing this kind of crap on any pro athlete defeats your purpose

and only serves to make the individual even BIGGER by expanding their place in the public eye,

BEYOND their profession...go ahead, keep it up, keep feeding the monster so it can keep taking a dump on you.