[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why I despise Patriots haters

SMF

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?....are you a reporter for ET? or maybe a gopher for The View?...Dr. Phil??

maybe you should take your story, or gossip, or whateverthehell you call this crap

over here, someone who cares.

and i dont care if it's Brady, or Manning, or Romo, or _____________ fill in the blank with any athlete

doesn't matter who it is.....by spewing this kind of crap on any pro athlete defeats your purpose

and only serves to make the individual even BIGGER by expanding their place in the public eye,

BEYOND their profession...go ahead, keep it up, keep feeding the monster so it can keep taking a dump on you.

Hey, Scooby's entitled to her opinion. If that's the reason she doesn't want to like the Pats, fine. Which is worse, not liking a team becuase of the above mentioned child or because your FF team got torched by Brady to Moss earlier this year?

That being said, I try to avoid the gossip side of things unless it directly affects what a player does on the field (e.g. the Whizzinator, Ron "Pit Bull" Mexico, etc.)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian?....are you a reporter for ET? or maybe a gopher for The View?...Dr. Phil??

maybe you should take your story, or gossip, or whateverthehell you call this crap

over here, someone who cares.

and i dont care if it's Brady, or Manning, or Romo, or _____________ fill in the blank with any athlete

doesn't matter who it is.....by spewing this kind of crap on any pro athlete defeats your purpose

and only serves to make the individual even BIGGER by expanding their place in the public eye,

BEYOND their profession...go ahead, keep it up, keep feeding the monster so it can keep taking a dump on you.

More class. Well done. :D

Hey, Scooby's entitled to her opinion. If that's the reason she doesn't want to like the Pats, fine. Which is worse, not liking a team becuase of the above mentioned child or because your FF team got torched by Brady to Moss earlier this year?

That being said, I try to avoid the gossip side of things unless it directly affects what a player does on the field (e.g. the Whizzinator, Ron "Pit Bull" Mexico, etc.)

yeh, you're right...she is entitled to her opinion. i meant to say that at the end of my post.

it just burns my ass when people (anyone, not just Scooby) add conjecture and gossip to a

subject, like this, they have no first hand knowledge of and drag others through the mud,

all the while acting like they know the person and what happened and what they think...

they wind up elevating the subject of their dislike....

i've had this discussion many times in RL and it always go's in circles... :D

ps...it burns my ass even more when there are kids involved...

ok, i'm done. carry on...

I don't hate the Patriots or their fans. Well, I hate them in a rivalry kind of way but not true hate.

While I did not competely agree with how big of a deal spygate was I can understand why people are upset about that and rightfully so.
Not a problem here

However when it comes to the other gripes about the Pats it just sounds so childish

BB looks like a bum on the sidelines does he know reebok pays his salary :D

I don't think anyone hates BB, the Patriots, or their fans because of the way BB dresses. Personally I think it reflects poorly on the business and if I was Kraft, I'd have a sit down with him. He has the pick of pretty much the entire Reebok NFL catalog and probably then some and a sleeveless sweatshirt is the best that he can choose? I think it makes him look like a homeless guy but if that's the way he wants to look and the franchise is fine with it, more power too him. But don't call us haters just because we mock him for it.

Their players curse at other players :D
Who cares if their players curse. It's not Sunday School you know. I think more of the gripes are from dirty players. It's not just fans that are calling Harrison that, it's his peers.

They do not talk to the media and only say nice things about opponent :wacko:
While I'm sure the media would prefer the smack talk or other juicy bits of fodder, can you really point to anyone who hates that Pats because of this? It's not that different then a lot of other teams.

Their injury reports mess with my fantasy rosters :D
Your never going to get away from these types of complaints. You have them with any team and "game time decisions" when it's most likely really decided well before game time. I think what irks a lot of people with BB is that his reports are technically correct, but he thumbs his nose at their purpose. Brady has been on the injury report for 58 consecutive weeks, even more if you don't count 2003/04 playoff games. When does an 4 year "injury" go from being an injury to just how his body feels? It obviously isn't affecting his game one bit. When the NFL essentially changes their injury reporting rules because of a certain unnamed team...you gotta admit the Patriots aren't exactly forthcoming with their injury reporting.

BB does not give the opposing coach a kiss after the game :D
Just about every other coach in the league finds a way to show a little sportsmanship and class each week, goes out, and congratulates the other team and coach. And I'm not talking about the poor attempts like he does with Dungy or Mangini.

what is not to hate? they've got the biggest assh0le the league has seen since al davis lost his marbles as their head coach, they've got a whiny f'n pretty boy as their QB, they've got the biggest cheap-shot artist in the league at safety, they collectively show total disrespect to the game and their opponents...and yeah, they're the best team in the league at this particular moment. not to mention, every single one of their fans i've come across this year has caught a raging, festering case of the ugly tuna virus. unless a number of those things change, i think you'd better get used to it.

what is not to hate? they've got the biggest assh0le the league has seen since al davis lost his marbles as their head coach, they've got a whiny f'n pretty boy as their QB, they've got the biggest cheap-shot artist in the league at safety, they collectively show total disrespect to the game and their opponents...and yeah, they're the best team in the league at this particular moment. not to mention, every single one of their fans i've come across this year has caught a raging, festering case of the ugly tuna virus. unless a number of those things change, i think you'd better get used to it.

I guess I should start signing my posts Caveman_ :D _Nick

Not to mention Mr. "I'll play when I want to play" as their star WR.

Seriously, I respect Bruschi, Brown, Colvin and a couple of their other players... but the rest isn't terribly appealing to fans of other teams.

Not to mention Mr. "I'll play when I want to play" as their star WR.

Seriously, I respect Bruschi, Brown, Colvin and a couple of their other players... but the rest isn't terribly appealing to fans of other teams.

Besides Harrison what players are "not terribly apealing" in your mind. Brady? because he got a woman preganant out of wedlock? The guy has been an underdog his whole career and the only reason he is at the top is because he busts his a$$ and never gave up.

Now I have no children of my own but my mother had me out of wedlock does that mean my parents are horrible people?

and FWIW they got married after I was born then split up 5years later. Which is better?

I stopped liking the Patriots when Tom "High-pitched, pre-pubescent voice" Brady dumps Brigette Moynihan when she was pregnant with his child for that Giselle girl, later he showed up at the delivery, at which point Brigette's dad informed everyone "TB is here" in a somewhat disgruntled manner....TB wasn't there for her during her pregnancy, never helped out or bothered to make plans for his child and then just shows up at the last minute, thinking everyone would welcome him w/ open arms, at least this is the story I've heard...

She got him back when she named the boy "JET", that must kill Brady.

Besides Harrison what players are "not terribly apealing" in your mind. Brady? because he got a woman preganant out of wedlock?

Well, that and the fact that dresses like a metrosexual weenie and dates actresses/models, with no intention of acting his age and marrying one of them. That doesn't make him a bad person, but many people don't like or relate to that lifestyle.

He also has a history of acting like a crybaby in post-game conferences when things don't go his way (calling out Marty Schottenheimer for no good reason, refusing to answer questions, etc.).

Now I have no children of my own but my mother had me out of wedlock does that mean my parents are horrible people?

and FWIW they got married after I was born then split up 5years later. Which is better?

I'm sorry that your family is a wreck, but I don't see what it has to do with the Patriots.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Well, that and the fact that dresses like a metrosexual weenie and dates actresses/models, with no intention of acting his age and marrying one of them. That doesn't make him a bad person, but many people don't like or relate to that lifestyle.

He also has a history of acting like a crybaby in post-game conferences when things don't go his way (calling out Marty Schottenheimer for no good reason, refusing to answer questions, etc.).

I'm sorry that your family is a wreck, but I don't see what it has to do with the Patriots.

So my family is a wreck because my parents got divorced 20+ years ago? This is exactly the type of uninformed dumb statements that are made all the time. You think because you hear one thing another thing MUST be true.

And can you tell me the age limit for someone to get married?

So my family is a wreck because my parents got divorced 20+ years ago? This is exactly the type of uninformed dumb statements that are made all the time. You think because you hear one thing another thing MUST be true.

No, I think that using your own family's shortcomings to justify Brady's Hollywood lifestyle is retarded. I couldn't care less about your family and I'm not going to lower the bar "because it happens to a lot of couples."

And can you tell me the age limit for someone to get married?

I can tell you the age limit for a man to act like a man. What has Brady done for his child, besides show up at his/her birth? And I'm not talking about the court-ordered child support payments.

No, I think that using your own family's shortcomings to justify Brady's Hollywood lifestyle is retarded. I couldn't care less about your family and I'm not going to lower the bar "because it happens to a lot of couples."

I can tell you the age limit for a man to act like a man. What has Brady done for his child, besides show up at his/her birth? And I'm not talking about the court-ordered child support payments.

So you obviously have some inside scoop about Brady's life, and relationship with his kid. Are you friends with the family or do you happen to have a link?

Edited by SMF

So you obviously have some inside scoop about Brady's life, and relationship with his kid. Are you friends with the family or do you happen to have an link?

I don't need an "inside scoop" when a kid's father has left the mother to go f@ck a supermodel. That's pretty self-explanatory, wouldn't you say?

Again, that doesn't make Brady the devil incarnate, but it doesn't exactly make him likable, either.

I don't need an "inside scoop" when a kid's father has left the mother to go f@ck a supermodel. That's pretty self-explanatory, wouldn't you say?

Again, that doesn't make Brady the devil incarnate, but it doesn't exactly make him likable, either.

He broke up with a girlfriend that he no longer had feelings for. At the time he did not know she was preganant. So you are saying he should have married someone he was not in love with because she was pregenant? You also said what has he done for his kid beside show up for his birth. I will ask you the same thing. How do you know he does not go visit his child whenever he has an opportunity? That is the inside scoop I was looking for.

He broke up with a girlfriend that he no longer had feelings for. At the time he did not know she was preganant. So you are saying he should have married someone he was not in love with because she was pregenant? You also said what has he done for his kid beside show up for his birth. I will ask you the same thing.

No, I'm saying that you shouldn't bring a child into the world that you're not prepared to raise.

How do you know he does not go visit his child whenever he has an opportunity? That is the inside scoop I was looking for.

Given his child is still probably still sucking from his mother's teet and can't tell daddy apart from a teddy bear right now, I kind of doubt that Tom and Giselle have been stopping by Bridget's apartment for "quality family time." Hopefully that changes a few years and supermodels/actresses later.

Again, this is a question of likability. You're not going to "convince" me to like Brady by trying to justify his lifestyle, or by mentioning that children out of wedlock/divorce should be excused because they're such popular phenomenons in our society.

thats faking retarded "when a kids father left the mother to go f@ck a supermodel"....you are misinformed...i suspect you dont wanna see it any other way though

Geez, and you guys wonder why nobody outside of New England likes the Patriots. :D

Why because you make up things aboutTB and can say see I am a better person then him. The truth is you have no idea what he does in his life or if his son can recoginize him or not so to say you do not like somebody because of what you read in your woman's magazines is absolutely childish and retarded.

Now if you do not like him because of the way he dresses that is way more mature and I would take you so much more seriously :D

Geez, and you guys wonder why nobody outside of New England likes the Patriots. :D

i dont wonder...im fully aware...it goes anywhere from sgt ryan who cant deal with the fact that the cowboys cant compete with them and will dwarf their dynasty...to guys like you...colts fans(you sure the oregon ducks arent your team now?) who will give the patriots props because you think you are being classy...yet will dump on them in situations like this when it involves the tabloid rumors

Why because you make up things aboutTB and can say see I am a better person then him. The truth is you have no idea what he does in his life or if his son can recoginize him or not so to say you do not like somebody because of what you read in your woman's magazines is absolutely childish and retarded.

Now if you do not like him because of the way he dresses that is way more mature and I would take you so much more seriously :D

Personally, I think he is a self-absorbed pr1ck. Seems to me if he's not playing football, he's posing for mag covers or shagging the latest hot hose-bag who likes having an athlete draped around her. But I'm certain his many loyal supporters will point out all he does for the community.... :D

That's nice, but I really couldn't care less if you take me seriously or not. But you're doing a real bang-up job of changing my feelings towards Patriots Nation! You should go into sales. :D

I'll try one more time: I respect what Brady does on the field, but I tend to not have much in common with guys who shop at Express Men, do sexually-suggestive photoshoots in GQ, casually date actresses and supermodels (with no intention of marriage at age 30), and have children out of wedlock. Again, that doesn't make Tom Brady a terrible human being. I just can't relate to people with Tom's "California Values."

And since you obviously need one, here's a clue: YOU'RE NOT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND. You're not going to MAKE me LIKE Tom Brady. Do you get it now?