[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why I despise Patriots haters

SMF

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

again...and we went over this when it was announced she was pregnant....she is like a c-list, maybe b-list actress....her claim to fame was dating thee tom brady...her new show or whatever was canceled...they were on the outs...she is in her 30's and most likely feeling unfulfilled and that her time is ticking..

for once..try considering maybe bridget "pulled the goalie" in an attempt to keep her man and trap him...and that he took the high road and chose not to take that kind of stuff public....just try for a second to consider that...

That's certainly a possibility. Then again, it also sounds like wishful thinking from a Pats fan concerned about Brady's image.

hes not a bad guy...sure he can come of as a baby at times...but so does your beloved peyton(see the indy star monday morning as kravitz mentioned who he went off on a guy during his press conference when his cell phone went off)

Oh, without a doubt Peyton can be a complete f'n pr!ck at times. That said, I'm not trying to defend all of his actions in this thread, nor am I trying to convince Pats fans that they should like him on a personal level.

I believe there's also a forum for grown adults who still try to hold onto their "alternative cred" by listening to crappy, angry punk rock.

Link?

Bill, there are plenty of others for you here to get in an innernet slap and tickle fight with. i find your obsession to fight on the innernets extremely tedious. Best of luck in your continual douchebaggery quest. :D

That's certainly a possibility. Then again, it also sounds like wishful thinking from a Pats fan concerned about Brady's image.

Oh, without a doubt Peyton can be a complete f'n pr!ck at times. That said, I'm not trying to defend all of his actions in this thread, nor am I trying to convince Pats fans that they should like him on a personal level.

maybe it sounds like wishful thinking...but i dunno...i mean can you really dispute any of those points....she was most famous for being tom bradys gf,..her show was in the midst of being cancelled...she was in her 30's with no children...so it has to be considered strongly...then consider if it were somehow to be true...what an awful position that would be to be put in.....thats why i think its ridiciulous to make statements regarding his fatherhood....even if you dont agree with having children out of wedlock....

i mean if you wanna bag on him for his stetson adds and holding goats while looking like a homo...lol...thats all cool and fine with me

i mean if you wanna bag on him for his stetson adds and holding goats while looking like a homo...lol...thats all cool and fine with me

+1

I really wish he would stop those! He is supposed to be a football player :D

I root against the Patriots ,but I dont hold Brady getting someone pregnant against him.Obviously he didnt want to marry her ,so marriage would have more than likely ended in cheating and divorce.He just skipped a few steps and saved the child from having to go through alll of that.

I dont like him because he comes off as a smug.aarogant,my sh!t dont stink kind of person.Of course I may be wrong,but then again I may be right.

pretty much. he's a pretty boy and a sore loser. i can't stand all the constant fawning and accolades (and commercials) lavished at other guys like manning and favre....but those guys at least know how to compose themselves with some class.

Edited by Azazello1313

pretty much. he's a pretty boy and a sore loser. i can't stand all the constant fawning and accolades (and commercials) lavished at other guys like manning and favre....but those guys at least know how to compose themselves with some class.

Your blind hatred is ridiculous! :D

Edited by SMF

maybe it sounds like wishful thinking...but i dunno...i mean can you really dispute any of those points

And can you really prove that she did indeed stop taking her birth control pills on purpose? She may have had motive but, geez, my own mother got pregnant with my sister while she was on the pill. It's not exactly unprecedented.

thats why i think its ridiciulous to make statements regarding his fatherhood....even if you dont agree with having children out of wedlock....

Perhaps Tom needs to stop hanging around the morally-deficient Hollywood crowd. "When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas."

:D

:D

Link?

Bill, there are plenty of others for you here to get in an innernet slap and tickle fight with. i find your obsession to fight on the innernets extremely tedious. Best of luck in your continual douchebaggery quest. :D

I find your obsession to bait and slander on the innernets extremely tedious... and I find your hypocrisy just flat-out laughable. Best of luck in getting Menudo to drop his drawers for you. :D