[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Henry: Is he seriously deranged?

msaint

:wacko::D:D

Recently reinstated Bengals WR Chris Henry is accused of harassing a valet parking attendant after Henry allegedly left his car without paying.

The parking attendant accuses Henry of going chest to chest with him and saying ""F-you...F-this...don't you know who I am?" Henry allegedly also threw a five dollar bill on the ground in front of the attendant and declared "You better pick that up b----". No charges have been filed, but the Bengals issued a statement on the matter: "We are aware of the reports. At this point it's not clear that anything substansive will develop."

What a piece of trash. If I were just getting back from a major suspension, I think I'd try and behave for at least the first week.

I have him and and hoping for a good game out of him this week but the other side of me would love to see him drop 3 balls and on the last one, he looks for a flag, doesn't get it, flips out and gets ejected from the game. :D

People like that taint the game and especially his team. Heck, I think the Titan's Chris Henry should be pissed just because someone may think it was him. :D

Well I guess if somebody accused him of something, he must be guilty.

+1 Especially considering that quite a few of the things he's been accused of have actually been proved false... the alleged sex crime in May '06 (alleged victim might actually face charges for filing a false report), faulty breathalyzer in June '06, and May '07 State of KY stating he did not fail a drug test as reported.

He's an admitted criminal and clearly has problems but geez :D

+1 Especially considering that quite a few of the things he's been accused of have actually been proved false... the alleged sex crime in May '06 (alleged victim might actually face charges for filing a false report), faulty breathalyzer in June '06, and May '07 State of KY stating he did not fail a drug test as reported.

Are you a defense attorney? :D Maybe the question is why the hell is always being "accused" of something? Whether guilty or not he seems to always find himself in the middle of a bunch of b.s. and for that should just try and keep a low profile for awhile.

Are you a defense attorney? :D Maybe the question is why the hell is always being "accused" of something? Whether guilty or not he seems to always find himself in the middle of a bunch of b.s. and for that should just try and keep a low profile for awhile.

Dude, take it easy. I'm no defense attorney just agreeing with a valid point that just because he's accused of something doesn't mean he's guilty.

Look... he has issues, I'm not trying to defend him or his actions, he's a messed up guy, when he's not at practice he should be in a library or at church, blah blah blah... but this isn't the first time he's been accused of something that has since been proved false or erroneous. You know because that never happens these days... accusers are always right and truthful, the justice system is perfect, and the media never gets anything wrong.

Dude, take it easy. I'm no defense attorney just agreeing with a valid point that just because he's accused of something doesn't mean he's guilty.

Look... he has issues, I'm not trying to defend him or his actions, he's a messed up guy, when he's not at practice he should be in a library or at church, blah blah blah... but this isn't the first time he's been accused of something that has since been proved false or erroneous. You know because that never happens these days... accusers are always right and truthful, the justice system is perfect, and the media never gets anything wrong.

I did not realize I was upset. Are you sure you are not a defense attorney? You are being a bit defensive :D

Recently reinstated Bengals WR Chris Henry is accused of harassing a valet parking attendant after Henry allegedly left his car without paying.

The parking attendant accuses Henry of going chest to chest with him and saying ""F-you...F-this...don't you know who I am?" Henry allegedly also threw a five dollar bill on the ground in front of the attendant and declared "You better pick that up b----". No charges have been filed, but the Bengals issued a statement on the matter: "We are aware of the reports. At this point it's not clear that anything substansive will develop."

What's he, 6-4? Tall parking attendant.

:D

Randy Moss was suspended due to multiple NFL conduct policy infractions after pleading guilty on multiple occasions to drug possession, speeding, assault, illegal gun possession, and giving alcohol to minors?

Parking attendant-Meter maid and my simple mind :D

Edited by xtra