[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

le sigh.... another bad trade post

Duchess Jack

The blanket statement that the only reason trades should be vetoed if there is collusion involved is the most idiotic statement quoted time and time again on these boards. With experienced owners, I agree. As a blanket statement, I could not disagree more. Free leagues, who cares. I am not, however, going to pay a guy 1000 dollars simply because he talked his girlfriend into trading him LT for Deion Branch again, as I have done before. In leagues with horrible owners, there must be a safety net of some kind to keep them from ruining the league for everyone.

It's a tricky situation that you really have to look at each trade at a time. The trade for AP for a kicker is certainly wrong and I am very much against collusion. But there are times that lopsided trades on paper do make sense in the big picture. The reason I say this is I have been getting a lot of heat this week for a trade that I made. I traded Dunn@Mason(both would be 4th options on my roster and don't see ever starting them) for PIT DEF which fills a hole in my team.