[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good source for "homer" info

Jumbie

At the risk of Big John telling me that this has been posted 443 times in the past, I wanted to pass on a good source for homer information. The link below is to all of the NFL cities newspapers. It's a good place to find out what the beat writers are saying about the status of players. (Many of you already know of this site, I'm sure, but I thought it was worth offering.)

http://www.fflpros.com/newspapers.html

Funny story related to this. I used to have Corey Dillon on my roster when he was with the Pats. If you've ever had a Pat player, you know that you never know who actually is going to play. I went on the site for the Boston Globe and found the email address for writer who covered the Pats. Each week I would email the poor guy to see if Dillon would be playing. To his credit, he always wrote back. He would tell me stuff like, "he was on the practice field, but was limping" or "he looked good today." Okay, that was quasi-stalker on my part. But, you gotta do what you gotta do.

If you click on NFL Teams at the top of the page it will also take you to team newspapers.

Unless I'm not doing it right, I don't think it links to the home town newspapers. I like hearing from the beat writers who follow the team day-to-day.

If you click on NFL Teams at the top of the page it will also take you to team newspapers.

:wacko: Holly poopy poopster poop poop poop!!!

That explains why I'm having a crappy year.... :D:D

Unless I'm not doing it right, I don't think it links to the home town newspapers. I like hearing from the beat writers who follow the team day-to-day.

There is probably an easier way to get to it than this, but if you click NFL in the menu bar (instead of NFL Teams), then go down near the bottom of the middle column, there is a link called "NFL Team Links".

Or you can just go here. I do use these links regularly.

Edited by Gunther

There is probably an easier way to get to it than this, but if you click NFL in the menu bar (instead of NFL Teams), then go down near the bottom of the middle column, there is a link called "NFL Team Links".

Or you can just go here. I do use these links regularly.

I was wondering where that page went. I was going to NFL teams, then clicking team news on the team I wanted then clicking on their newspaper links. I didn't know they still had all the links on one page. Thanks.