[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How are Huddlers doing in WCOFF?

soopanuts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Team Whomp Bone! :D

We are down 2.1 points with Big Ben going tomorrow.

Thanks Bro..Come on BigBen bring another one home :D Good luck tomorrow fellas..Im glad LJ got us the win so Moss didnt put you guys in the hole..

TBone65 and RBMcdonald :wacko: Its been a pleasure

Won our LCG :D League #1 Steel Stars and Bolts. First year in the WCOFF and we drafted out of the 12 hole. Lost Ronnie Brown and Adrian Peterson, who I hope comes back next week, and we drafted Maroney at 1.12.

Roster

QB - Romo/Cambell

RB - Maroney/AP/Fred Taylor/Ryan Grant/Ronnie Brown IR/Garrett Wolfe

WR - TO/Welker/Bowe/MacDonald/R. Brown/DJax

TE - Crumpler/McMichael

K - Elam/Crosby

DEF - Packers/Redskins

Thanks Bro..Come on BigBen bring another one home :D Good luck tomorrow fellas..Im glad LJ got us the win so Moss didnt put you guys in the hole..

TBone65 and RBMcdonald :wacko: Its been a pleasure

Always a pleasure :D

Feels good winning our 1st year in for sure and drafting out of the 10 hole at that. Feels even better knowing we basically finished the season with what we drafted, other then K and TE.

:D Looking for ward to many more years and championships

:D Come on Big Ben (I can't believe I actually typed that ;))

Congrats, all. Well done!

League 3 Championship game yesterday: we played against a tough core group of Carson, Chad Johnson, Jamal Lewis, R.Moss, B.Marshall. Despite big games from Fitz (a bit of luck on that hail mary), Fred Taylor (started over Selvin) we were down 5 heading into last night thanks to Roy Williams not showing up and LT having a pedestrian game (18pts). But we had Brady, Welker and Pats D left and they (mostly Welker) put us up 44.5 pts heading into MNF. Hated to root against Moss as a Pats fan but I had to, there was $ on the line, so I didn't feel THAT bad about the ?able interference call on that TD. :wacko:

Not over yet, though. He has FWP going tonight. But unless Willie has an even better game than Chad -- mind you Chad had 12 catches, 103yds and 3 TDs for "only" 40.3 pts -- then we're looking at another Huddle-related WCOFF league title. :D Then again, FWP is playing the Fins, so...:D

Good luck to everyone in the big $$ round!

Edited by msaint

:DGo, Ben, go!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 !!!

Won our LCG :wacko: League #1 Steel Stars and Bolts. First year in the WCOFF and we drafted out of the 12 hole. Lost Ronnie Brown and Adrian Peterson, who I hope comes back next week, and we drafted Maroney at 1.12.

Congrats Steeltown! :D

Unfortunatley....I lost in yesterday's championship game in League #24 :D

Gets worse....lost to a team QB'd by Joey "Freakin" Harrington....only guy on my team that showed up was my kicker (Hanson)....everyone else including Addai, Randy Moss, Kitna, Edge, Roy Williams, Ben Watson pretty much had horrible games. My opponent, had Gore who absolutely went crazy, Winslow and Fitz (actually those 3 outscored my entire team)....made some money...but the big payoff did elude me and I doubt I will get an at large (wild card) bid into the big dance as I scored about 40 less than my weekly average.....the guy who beat me is probably gonna be in the top 10 once the big dance starts....he put up over 180 points in week #12.

KO'd

Not over yet, though. He has FWP going tonight. But unless Willie has an even better game than Chad -- mind you Chad had 12 catches, 103yds and 3 TDs for "only" 40.3 pts -- then we're looking at another Huddle-related WCOFF league title. :D Then again, FWP is playing the Fins, so...:D

Willie only got 8 pts in the slop & we took League #3 title. Onto the big $ round. Good luck to all Huddlers. :wacko:

Willie only got 8 pts in the slop & we took League #3 title. Onto the big $ round. Good luck to all Huddlers. :D

Without going back through this thread, that's at least three Huddler groups that won their league this season. That's awesome.

We have some solid matchups this week, highlighted by Big Ben who should tear up the Bungle secondary on SNF. :D

Without going back through this thread, that's at least three Huddler groups that won their league this season. That's awesome.

We have some solid matchups this week, highlighted by Big Ben who should tear up the Bungle secondary on SNF. :D

That game's in Pittsburgh and they're caling for rain here (central pa) Sunday into Monday. :D

That game's in Pittsburgh and they're caling for rain here (central pa) Sunday into Monday. :D

I would hope that they'd learn from their mistakes and will ensure that field's in better shape. A game in the rain could easily mean 225 yards and 3 scores against that Bungle secondary.

• 2 weeks later...

^

Good luck to the Boston Felons - currently #1 in WCOFF this week. You bitches actually have a chance to win this whole damn thing. :D

ETA: Msaint's gonna be a millionaire off of book sales if he wins. :D

Edited by twiley

^

Good luck to the Boston Felons - currently #1 in WCOFF this week. You bitches actually have a chance to win this whole damn thing. :D

ETA: Msaint's gonna be a millionaire off of book sales if he wins. :D

Heck yea....this could do wonders for his career....:wacko: