[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is a good entry fee for a league?

euphy

12 owner league. So far no one has traded. :D

League payouts are outrageous. Ill prolly end up making close to 2K for finishing first in my division, 2nd in points, 2nd in the championship game, and Ill get a cut of the transactions. The big winner will end up clearing 3K.

Not bad for a first timer.

We have 12 teams - Its $150 to draft and then $5 per transaction, but you your first 5 are free. Winner of the SB gets like $1,600. Regualr season top 3 get a % of tranny fees.

We would make it more money but most of the guys in the league are young, with small kids. Money is tight for some. Good times though.

To answer the question you posed in the title of this thread (not your post, which seems as if you just wanted to brag), my answer is this:

WHATEVER THE LEAGUE FEELS IS APPROPRIATE.

Not to brag, I just want to see what other people on this forum are paying. THis is my first year in an FF league... ever. I'm more happy about my performance in the league, more than I am about the money.

$50.00 entry fee. The league has been going for 18 years, and we have never increased the fee. Its more about winning the SB then it is the money.

Not that the $400.00 I have won the last two years did not come in handy. My 11 year old son is in the league so I am pleased the entry fee is not higher

I would probably play for an entry fee upto $250.00.

League payouts are outrageous. Ill prolly end up making close to 2K for finishing first in my division, 2nd in points, 2nd in the championship game, and Ill get a cut of the transactions. The big winner will end up clearing 3K.

Hopefully you don't come across like this to the people in your league or you might be surprised when they don't ask you back!

I hate transaction fees.

I don't like them either, but this year we will take all the fee money and it will get split between the weekly winners. We pull a winner every week like highest point bench player, closest margin of victory, highest point loser etc. Gives every team a chance to win somehow and makes it a little more enjoyable.

$100 entry fee. 12 team league.

We have a $25 "salary cap" for the season for FA bids...$0.50 is the minimum bid. We use the FA bidding money to help pay for an end of the year party that we hold during the Monday night game the weekend of our league's super bowl.

12 team league. $100 to draft. Transactions cost $1 per player involved (add one and drop one costs you $2). SB champ takes $1000. Runner up takes $200. Transaction fees pay for the post-season party. Anything left over goes to the next season's draft party. This is our 9th year with the same group of guys.

:D

You can use that $$$ to get treatment on your arm.