[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is a good entry fee for a league?

euphy

each of my leagues is $500 to enter, with one having $10 transaction fees thta bumps that league up to ~$600-700 depending how active you are on the wide open WW.

That's "on the edge of not being able to really justify it to the family" high, IMO. I may have to cut one league next year.

each of my leagues is $500 to enter, with one having $10 transaction fees thta bumps that league up to ~$600-700 depending how active you are on the wide open WW.

That's "on the edge of not being able to really justify it to the family" high, IMO. I may have to cut one league next year.

Yeah, that's one of the main reasons why I avoid those leagues. :D

Here you go

In lieu of cash would they take the pink slip on my 82 Pinto? If not I just might be out of my league.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

In my local league, we play for human sacrifice. The Super Bowl Winner gets to ritually murder the three lowest scoring teams for the year. All transactions cost exactly one pound of flesh, but the nice thing is you get to pick where it comes from.

Weren't they famous for exploding during rear-end collisions?

My Dad called it a Weber on Wheels.

I bought it for $500.00 when I was a junior in high school. The emergency brake was totally phallus with a big wooden looking plastic handle. I would always keep on eye out on my date to see if she was messing with the thing. I considered it a good sign.

Ok so which one was cooler, the Pinto, the Gremlin or the Vega? :D

The seats were yellow/cream/brown plaid and the pleather was the same lime green color as the exterior. I wouldn't go any faster than 45 and had a HUGH hole in the oil pan. I looked at junkyards for two years for a better oil pan but never found one in better enough condition to warrant the effort.

That car rocked. And it had a Dallas Cowboys bumper sticker in Viking Country.

Ok so which one was cooler, the Pinto, the Gremlin or the Vega? :D

i had 2 out of those 3.

the pinto would not go into reverse once it warmed up. you'd be surprised how your driving and parking habits change when you know you can't get into reverse ... my pinto was brown, which was appropriate.

$30 entry fee for our work league. I started the league as a team building exercise, so I intentionally wanted the focus on recognition vs $$$. Not sure how successful I've been but I don't see raising the fees any time soon. The tranny fees were suggested but that's such a hassle for the commish to collect I just changed the limit to unlimited to 50. I would much rather see my name on the trophy than collect $$$.

Edited by MothAudio