[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Illinois vs. Ohio State

Rockerbraves

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TD given to Illinois when the fumbled the ball in the endzone was not reviewed, amazingly. Should be 14 all, nevertheless this is the game I've pointed out on their schedule for 5 or so weeks as the game OSU could lose. Sandwiched inbetween Penn St, Wisconsin and Michigan , looks like the entire team on both sides of the ball aren't playing with any emmotion. Illinois taking full advantage of our lazy approach to this game.

Edited by theeohiostate

The Big 10 is a flat out joke this year

Yes , the PAC 10 looks so much better

UCLA get bitchslapped by NOTRE DAME and then goes on to dominate the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the PAC10 :D

In other news Notre Dame follows up their wax down of the #2 team in the PAC10 UCLA by losing to TWO miltary schools. :wacko:

Go PAC10 :D

:D

State went into halftime losing to Wisconsin last week too...but I am worried. Ill is looking GOOD.

Zook may not necessarily be all that and a bag of chips as far as a gameday strategist, but the Illini have some players with stupid talent and can probably hang with damn near anyone in the country if things are clicking. Which they are today.

we've got no answer. toast

This isn't like the PAC 10 , where you have cupcakes week to week, it's the BIG 10 and EVERY game we get every teams best game.

It's not like you'll see Big 10 teams losing to Notre Dame or suttim' :D

:D wildcat is down for the count

Edited by theeohiostate

Just hope that 7 points awarded to Illinois in the first quater doesn't make the differnce. Shame if the #1 were to loose on a obvious fumble called a TD. :D

I couldn't believe that the refs and replay guys both blew that call.

Just hope that 7 points awarded to Illinois in the first quater doesn't make the differnce. Shame if the #1 were to loose on a obvious fumble called a TD. :D

You are funny. I wouldn't think it would be that 7 points, it would be that they aren't focused today, like you said several weeks back. That last TD drive still seemed to lack focus, don't you think?