[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Illinois vs. Ohio State

Rockerbraves

OMG ! ! !

Freakin JOKE !

We have them punting and call a TO so they can rethink and go for it on 4th down !

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE decision ! !

That is 2 horrible calls we've made today. Tressel not challenging the fumble recovery we had in the endzone give Illinois a TD and now this !

Worst coaching job and overall team focus i've seen from a Bucks team in YEARS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't like the PAC 10 , where you have cupcakes week to week, it's the BIG 10 and EVERY game we get every teams best game.

It's not like you'll see Big 10 teams losing to Notre Dame or suttim' :D

:D wildcat is down for the count

yer such a moron, it iis ridiculous. This OSU team would lose 3 games in the Pac 10.

Big 10 is playing up to par really, when you figure they are the 5th or 6th rated confeerence in America -

get this mediocre team out of the NC picture, so the big boys can match up.

JV effin league

GREAT GAME Illinois fans.

You guys deserved it, you outplayed us , you came into this game with a plan an executed it to perfection

Well done ! :D

Hey puticats

Either of these two teams playing here today would basically wipe the floor with Pac 10 teams. It's obvious to see that. We are the Big 10 and don't lose to Notre Dame.

WOW ! !

That's all i can say about my Bucks :D

I'm extremely proud of their efforts this season, Bucks fans had ZERO aspirations of being in the national picture this season and we somehow found ourselves here this late in the season. This has been a rebuilding year for Tressel, but he done a fine job coaching up the underclassmen to play at an outstanding level this season.

We return 21 of our 24 starters next season, and that's when the real fun begins again.

Hope we get one of puttytats Pac10 teams in the Bowls this season, so we can have another easy game

yer such a moron, it iis ridiculous. This OSU team would lose 3 games in the Pac 10.

Big 10 is playing up to par really, when you figure they are the 5th or 6th rated confeerence in America -

get this mediocre team out of the NC picture, so the big boys can match up.

JV effin league

:D

The sad thing about the BCS system, is teams are rewarded for losing early in the season.

The earlier you lose, the better your chance is in playing in the National title game :D

OU loses to a 5 loss team

LSU loses to a 3 loss team

........and somehow that makes their timely loses better then the Bucks. Sad state of affairs in college football.

Playoffs anyone? :D

Hey TOS your #1 D got manhandled on their home turf in the fourth quarter. :D looks like the second half of that bet may not be put to use

Didn't know we had a 2nd half of our bet?

Yes, we did struggle mightily with Illinios . They brought their "A" game and we couldn't win it with our "B" game today.

The sad thing about the BCS system, is teams are rewarded for losing early in the season.

The earlier you lose, the better your chance is in playing in the National title game :D

OU loses to a 5 loss team

LSU loses to a 3 loss team

........and somehow that makes their timely loses better then the Bucks. Sad state of affairs in college football.

Playoffs anyone? :wacko:

:D We can only hope that it will happen during our lifetime.

Didn't know we had a 2nd half of our bet?

Yes, we did struggle mightily with Illinios . They brought their "A" game and we couldn't win it with our "B" game today.

LSU & OSU playing each other.

And both teams coming off loses. :D

Michigan did not even play Henne or Hart so I figure this just shows how they feel about next week.

Michigan rested their stars for the OSU game.

Michigan is always the hated team around here, but they know what next week means for the Michigan team and recruiting.

the smartest thing Carr has done this year. I burn hatred for the wolves and yet respect their program.

Michigan Who???? Ann Arbor is a (well you know).

Go Bucks.

I still think Bucks have an excellent chance getting back into the NC game.

Kansas will lose to OSU , then beat OU in the Big 12 Championship, both will be out of the picture

LSU gets stomped by Georgia in the SEC Championship game.

OSU destoys Michigan by 30 points restoring the faith and moves into #2

OSU faces Oregon in the NC game

:D GO BUCKS !

Edited by theeohiostate

I still the Bucks have an excellent chance getting back into the NC game.

Kansas will lose to OSU , then beat OU in the Big 12 Championship, both will be out of the picture

LSU gets stomped by Georgia in the SEC Championship game.

OSU destoys Michigan by 30 points restoring the faith and moves into #2

OSU faces Oregon in the NC game

:D GO BUCKS !

yer gettin with the booze today aren't ya MIke?

OSU is DONE

Michigan did not even play Henne or Hart so I figure this just shows how they feel about next week.

Michigan rested their stars for the OSU game.

Michigan is always the hated team around here, but they know what next week means for the Michigan team and recruiting.

the smartest thing Carr has done this year. I burn hatred for the wolves and yet respect their program.

Michigan Who???? Ann Arbor is a (well you know).

Go Bucks.

I dunno, I was watching the UW/UM game and Manningham, Jake Long, and Carr certainly SEEMED to really care about the Badger game. Not to mention Mike Hart tugging on the hem of coach's dress and Chad Henne trying to tough it out before becoming a de facto QB coach for Mallett.

And unless Lloyd Carr has read the best book ever on offensive and defensive schemes and in-game adjustment, Tressell will still run circles around him coaching-wise.