[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather Report For MNF Looks Messy

baddfish2

The weather report for Monday nights game doesn't look terribly game friendly. Anyone with first hand knowledge of QWEST Field have input on the effects of wind, rain & cold there? If memory serves they have a "parital" roof kind of like Dallas right?

the weather is gonna be sh!t..... cold, rain, wind. Now..... the weather changes pretty quick in these parts & there have been warnings before that have been false alarms.

there also have been games like the packer game a couple years ago.... ask chavez about that one. :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

Man this game we play is one great big mind F*** already ... without having to predict weather too.

I live in Arizona for petes sake .... we don't have weather ... just varying levels of warmth.

Thanks for the local input in Seatown Frazia

Edited by baddfish2

I just love how everytime we are on primetime we get the crap!@! Last year was the frozen rain debacle and the wind game. This year is this crap!! Maybe someday Californian's will figure it out and just stay the heck away!!!!

I just love how everytime we are on primetime we get the crap!@! Last year was the frozen rain debacle and the wind game. This year is this crap!! Maybe someday Californian's will figure it out and just stay the heck away!!!!

Hell, it's not even limited to games actually in Seattle. Remember the KC game about 8-9 years ago? That was completely insane. Besides the lightning, the rain was about as bad as I have ever seen. They were showing the waterfalls coming off the ends of the aisles and it was amazing.

Hell, it's not even limited to games actually in Seattle. Remember the KC game about 8-9 years ago? That was completely insane. Besides the lightning, the rain was about as bad as I have ever seen. They were showing the waterfalls coming off the ends of the aisles and it was amazing.

I remember that one. Warren Moon cost me the game as they had to quit throwing the ball and just run. That was bad!

The weather in the Northwest is relatively tame. Storms like this only happen a couple of times a year with steady light rain being the norm.

Oh, and I need about 42 points from Hasselbeck, Engram, and Brown tonight. I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by Bill Swerski

I live north of Seattle and will be leaving shortly to go pick up my kid at daycare because they lost power. Then winds are pretty impressive today. Looks like the high wind warning is only going to last up to 4:00 PST, but if it doesn't stop, throwing the football in the 60 MPH gusts we are getting won't be easy.

Currently in Bellevue, about ten miles from the stadium. Things are pretty calm right now. Haven't had any major gusts in a few hours now and the rain has subsided for now. Hopfully it is just saving itself for gamtime!!

Currently in Bellevue, about ten miles from the stadium. Things are pretty calm right now. Haven't had any major gusts in a few hours now and the rain has subsided for now. Hopfully it is just saving itself for gamtime!!

Well gladly send the wind and rain back to you from Spokane :D