[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Weather Report For MNF Looks Messy

baddfish2

in answer to your passing game question in the CJ thread...... unless it's gale winds (which it could be)...... holmgren is gonna throw the rock. they have no running game & he's already stated that he's gonna open up the offense.

so you are saying i will get 19.5 pts from hass when i need 20

Looking out my front windows at the north end of Lake Union, it's raining hard and I can't see the downtown skyline. Power lines jumping. Obviously, national television and Seattle at home do not mix.

FF aside,I like rain and mud games occasionally.

How about if he throws a TD to Hackett :D

I need ONE point for the win!

Ok if he throws a TD to Hackett I will still need him to rush for about

300 yards and 5 TDs....

oh yeah, and 6 catches for 70 yards.....

I'm in a PPR league :D

things stil aren't bad in Bellevue, about 15 minutes from the stadium. there is a constant 10-15 wind, but I haven't seen any gusts of substance. A little drizzle but nothing serious. I highly doubt the game will be greatly affected other than having a wet ball.

things stil aren't bad in Bellevue, about 15 minutes from the stadium. there is a constant 10-15 wind, but I haven't seen any gusts of substance. A little drizzle but nothing serious. I highly doubt the game will be greatly affected other than having a wet ball.

try heading out here to alki.... about 5 minutes from the stadium. :D

I think he weather was terrible for their MNF matchup last year. They almost posponed the game because of bubbles in the field turf and drainage.

I hope the niners can win this one too, but that's wishfull thinking.

Looking for Gore to have his best game of the year.

The weather is like Dejavu all over again from last year. Nobody wanted to play anyone from the game because of wind and rain/snow.

Hackett had 8-87 and Gore had 29/144 on the ground and another 4/34/1 in receptions. Even Arnaz Battle had 5/97 in that game.

I'll take those numbers for Gore and Hackett again this year please.

Edited by MikesVikes