[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone watch the fantasy football show on espn2?

loaf

I watch it. Gil, it's on 10-11 cst. Anyways, I find it to be decent. Like any fantasy show, a lot of it is obvious crap but every once in awhile the Schwab or someone will throw out a guy that is not an obvious start and they will be right. Again, though, they are very hit/miss just like most. I watch it mostly because it's better than watching ESPN pre-game.

E2A: It is on espn news.

Edited by Brentastic

OK, Brent/Loaf, let's evaluate:

1. They are telling all Priest Holmes owners to play him and sitting him today is a big mistake.

:D

I kind of agree. They have nothing to lose with Priest and they know what they are getting - they are in the playoff hunt. Why use an unproven guy, even if younger?

I kind of agree. They have nothing to lose with Priest and they know what they are getting - they are in the playoff hunt. Why use an unproven guy, even if younger?

Hmmm....

I do agree with the Parker tout...I'm running with him in MVP, but I'm so far out of it, it doesn't matter who I'm playing.

Hearing this show, it sounds like they'll talk just about every player by some point.

I've got to decide about Priest right now.

Hmmm....

I do agree with the Parker tout...I'm running with him in MVP, but I'm so far out of it, it doesn't matter who I'm playing.

Hearing this show, it sounds like they'll talk just about every player by some point.

They will hit on everyone - I totally wish I hadn't used Parker earlier in MVP - I too think he will be blowing up. I tend to agree with the Schwab's reach picks. The week Roddy White had his best game, Schwab (on this show) was convinced he would break 100 yards. He just mentioned Chatman (and I picked him in MVP, hope he's right) and MIA winning, I tend to agree.

OK, I agree that for us that are on here day in and day out, there might not be anything you don't already know. But give it time, there's some useful stuff that you might not otherwise consider. It's always good to have another opinion

Hmmm....

What are your options along with/other than Priest?

OK, I agree that for us that are on here day in and day out, there might not be anything you don't already know. But give it time, there's some useful stuff that you might not otherwise consider. It's always good to have another opinion

I agree and I'll say this, it's the best pure fantasy show on TV, IMO. My favorite show is NFC/AFC playbook on NFL network.

MBIII

Edge

Jones-Drew (just got him in a trade)

Funny...I'm running Parker/Chatman in MVP and they singled those dudes out. I'm doomed.

IMO, Edge for sure then because of matchups/uncertainty - it's a toss up between Holmes/MJD/MBIII - good luck with that.

Since you're out of it in MVP - have any recommendations on QB? I am currently in 509th place and rolling with Warner/Fitz/Boldin but have a very strong hunch that Palmer will have a very good game.

IMO, Edge for sure then because of matchups/uncertainty - it's a toss up between Holmes/MJD/MBIII - good luck with that.

Since you're out of it in MVP - have any recommendations on QB? I am currently in 509th place and rolling with Warner/Fitz/Boldin but have a very strong hunch that Palmer will have a very good game.

Palmer.

I think Warner is done...his early success this year was coming off the bench and no D was gameplanning for him. Funny, cuz I'm running with Boldin in MVP as well. :D

Palmer is going to have a big day.

I think I'll sit MJD and go with Priest.