[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb Has a Great Day

splotchman

McNabb took a lot of heat for his comments this week about him not being the only reason the Eagles are struggling. GIven all that, McNabb appears to have played a pretty stellar game with 4TDs. He was of course on my bench. :D

I did not think he had a chance to pull of this kind of performance against the Skins, but it certainly helps when you've got Westbrook as an all-star. At least Derek Anderson had a good game for me.

Edited by splotchman

I started him, but mostly because I had no choice.

Unfortunately, my opponent had BigBen and Westbrook going today, and unless I get some more production from Crayton/R WIlliams and a hugh game from Engram, I will be 2nd high scorer and lose this week. That'll mean the season for me, probably.

Yes .... but used Warner -- can still win if Addai comes through. And I still think it was the thing to do, given his performance to date, and being on the road, and I thought Washington would be pretty stout on defense (at least a low scoring game). Oh well.

His final stat line was an absolute joke. Without Westy he wouldn't have broken the 125 yard mark with 0 TD's. I know it's fantasy football, but the #'s truly don't tell the story. He still sucks.

My stats show Brown and Smith with a TD each but let's not worry about that..... :D

I started McNabb & Westbrook.

That said, McNabb's "great day" was hardly stellar. He missed some wide open receivers, got some help on a couple of great catches on very poorly thrown balls, and Westbrook inflates McNabb's stats a ton with easy-to-complete short passes that he turns into huge gainers with his legs. The criticism of his ability is very legitimate.