[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

cedric benson sux

buddahj

I am a Chicago Homer....it is not Benson. When they call runs that go outside, he makes good runs. When they call runs off tackle, the line can't block. This line has gotten old and in one offseason. It happens...and it happens quite a bit. Benson is a good back. He made a number of tough runs and runs after the catch last Sunday. I think Lovie's criticism of the running game is more line driven than Cedric driven. I have watched almost every snap this year and see the same shiat with Peterson when he takes his handoffs as well.

Sorry, but I don't buy it. Same O-line, same QB, same WR's, same coaching staff. Last year with those parts Thomas Jones did very well. I find it hard to believe that the rest of the offence and coaching have all declined from last year, but that Benson is not the problem. It just makes no sense.

I am a Chicago Homer....it is not Benson. When they call runs that go outside, he makes good runs. When they call runs off tackle, the line can't block. This line has gotten old and in one offseason. It happens...and it happens quite a bit. Benson is a good back. He made a number of tough runs and runs after the catch last Sunday. I think Lovie's criticism of the running game is more line driven than Cedric driven. I have watched almost every snap this year and see the same shiat with Peterson when he takes his handoffs as well.

:D:D:wacko::D:D

In a PPR league, I see Benson currently ranked #21 in RB. He has played every single week. He has more fantasy points than the following players:

Frank Gore

Shaun Alexander

Thomas Jones

Steven Jackson

Brandon Jacobs

So why are we so mad?

this is true, but all those guys have missed multiple games. how many games has benson missed? none...if my memory is correct.

In a PPR league, I see Benson currently ranked #21 in RB. He has played every single week. He has more fantasy points than the following players:

Frank Gore

Shaun Alexander

Thomas Jones

Steven Jackson

Brandon Jacobs

So why are we so mad?

If you're plugging Benson in every week at RB2 you're maybe getting 6, 7 or 8 points out of him. That is not going to win you many games. Also, he's #21 RB and yet he's played every week? That right there is a condemnation - in this season of injuries, the #1 RB for the Chicago Bears is only the 21st FF points scoring RB? Jesus.