[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Cowboys vs. Giants Sig line bet

Cowboyz1

How's this for a start?

I (insert name) am getting use to failure. In fact, I am beginning to embrace it. My Giants suffocate under pressure and Eli plays like Pee Wee Herman. I suspect he will head to the movies now, by himself, to lick his wound. I now realize and concede the mighty Dallas Cowboys are just too powerful for my midget men. Cowboys1, Gunther, and JoJo, you are winners and I will cheer endlessly for your continued success. You warned me but I failed yet again to listen. I am sorry, as are my Giants. Big Blue Poo

Edited by Cowboyz1

I am really not good at this (although revisiting last years' sig line bet loss fired me up a bit :D ), so I'll toss one out (mixing in some of what Cowboyz1 used):

I, (insert name), suffered the delusion that my beloved Giants could beat the Cowboys. My Giants has a quarterback who plays like Peewee Herman, suffocate under pressure and fold like a scared poker player when truly tested. I bow to the superior team of the Dallas Cowboys who have proven to be too powerful for my midget men. I now realize that my Giants are nothing more than the Cowboys whipping boys in the NFL this season.

Lame, but I found it hard to write (especially with harsher language than what I posted) because I find that the Giants fans, for the most part, are respectable posters here.

Edited by Gunther

I am really not good at this (although revisiting last years' sig line bet loss fired me up a bit :D ), so I'll toss one out (mixing in some of what Cowboyz1 used):

I, (insert name), suffered the delusion that my beloved Giants could beat the Cowboys. My Giants has a quarterback who plays like Peewee Herman, suffocate under pressure and fold like a scared poker player when truly tested. I bow to the superior team of the Dallas Cowboys who have proven to be too powerful for my midget men. I now realize that my Giants are nothing more than the Cowboys whipping boys in the NFL this season.

Lame, but I found it hard to write (especially with harsher language than what I posted) because I find that the Giants fans, for the most part, are respectable posters here.

Lets go with it Gunther. I will pm it to everyone.

Here is the Sig fellas

I, (insert name), suffered the delusion that my beloved Giants could beat the Cowboys. My Giants have a quarterback who plays like Peewee Herman, suffocate under pressure and fold like a scared poker player when truly tested. I bow to the superior team of the Dallas Cowboys who have proven to be too powerful for my midget men. 2007 NY Giants = Cowboys Female Dog!

Edited by Cowboyz1

Let's get on it boys Front Row and Timmypg are stand up and always have been. Soop you too what's up, never had to hunt you down?

jgcoach and Robash where you at, don't know you but so far your not looking to good right now. Giants are losers but that doesn't mean you have to be welchers.

I could have sworn I posted here this morning after I applied the sig. Well anyway sorry took so long my buddy had a wedding this weekend and I have been pretty busy. But good game cowboy fans maybe you will be able to be beat by the Pats in the SB anyway! :D

Now wouldn't that be a great opportunity. I would love to see a rematch.......

Would like to see what GB can do against one of the "elite" teams but I think that the boys maybe the only team that could make it a good game with the Pats from the NFC

Let's get on it boys Front Row and Timmypg are stand up and always have been. Soop you too what's up, never had to hunt you down?

jgcoach and Robash where you at, don't know you but so far your not looking to good right now. Giants are losers but that doesn't mean you have to be welchers.

Thank you Front Row, Timmypg, SMF (glad we could hang a sig on a Patriots fan, even though we had to go through the Giants to do it :D ). Pleasure doing business with you gents. :D

Thank you Front Row, Timmypg, SMF (glad we could hang a sig on a Patriots fan, even though we had to go through the Giants to do it :D ). Pleasure doing business with you gents. :wacko:

The thing is I do not know what is worst, claiming the girls are fantastic or calling the giants my beloved :D

Front Row, Timmypg, SMF, you guys are solid but looks like you have some housecleaning to do with some stragglers in your fan club.

Police your crew or we'll do it for ya :D

JoJo, Gunther lock an load, we may just have to release the hounds on a few of these suspect renegers.

WANTED

FOR RENEGING ON A SIG BET.

soopanuts (not like you soop, you allways played it straight, what's up)

jgcoach

Robash

You got exactly 24 hours to sig up gents or your no more good. And you can tack a few extra days on too for being late.

Edited by Cowboyz1