[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FYI: The Colts are gonna get killed tonight

CaptainHook

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rivers might be the same sorta QB as Rex Grossman - has decent tools and can look REALLY good when things are going well, but take him the least bit out of his comfort zone and he melts like butter in a microwave.

I think he's much better than Grossman. He hasn't played as well as expected, but who has on the chargers offense this season?

Yep, pretty much. Before this year, who was the best receiving target Tom had in his career? Answer: Troy Brown. Who, by the way, was "drafted" in the 8th round way back when they had 8 rounds to the draft (or, in other words, he would have been undrafted today). Or you could make a case for the equally diminutive Deion Branch (although he was injured a good deal). Neither were ever true number 1 receivers (Though I give you credit for the practice squad tackle).

But they certainly never had a Reggie Wayne.

Getting back to the original question, how did Peyton manage to do? 6 ints? I wonder when the last time Tom threw that many picks in one game? :D

Edited by Crazysight

Yep, pretty much. Before this year, who was the best receiving target Tom had in his career? Answer: Troy Brown. Who, by the way, was "drafted" in the 8th round way back when they had 8 rounds to the draft (or, in other words, he would have been undrafted today). Or you could make a case for the equally diminutive Deion Branch (although he was injured a good deal). Neither were ever true number 1 receivers (Though I give you credit for the practice squad tackle).

But they certainly never had a Reggie Wayne.

Getting back to the original question, how did Peyton manage to do? 6 ints? I wonder when the last time Tom threw that many picks in one game? :D

Deion Branch and then it was either Gaffney during the playoffs...