[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How bout them Cowboys

Sgt. Ryan

Lets just say Im not as impressed with Green Bay as you. Favre factor usually means interceptions. Dallas shuts down the run, and Favre will make mistakes. The Green Bay D is solid, but are they better than the Giants, Id have a hard time saying that. And dallas just tore through the giants yesterday. Green Bay has no answer for TO, or Romo. Dallas is clearly the class of the NFC, and after Dallas thumps Green Bay in a couple of weeks, people will be predicting SB for this team. I just did it earlier, as I already see what many are not giving dallas credit for.

Is the vision as clear as the one you had of Oklahoma ripping apart USC in the Orange Bowl 3 years ago ? :D Just curious.

Is the vision as clear as the one you had of Oklahoma ripping apart USC in the Orange Bowl 3 years ago ? :D Just curious.

You got to get your head out of the past dude. That was 3 yrs ago. You have predicted Pitt would win the SB what 10 yrs in a row. Do you really want me to locate every post/prediction you have made. Bottom line is this Cowboy team can score on anyone, and this defense is only getting better and better. Lets just say I wouldnt trade a single starter for a Pitt starter, up and down the roster. Not a one.

You got to get your head out of the past dude. That was 3 yrs ago. You have predicted Pitt would win the SB what 10 yrs in a row. Do you really want me to locate every post/prediction you have made. Bottom line is this Cowboy team can score on anyone, and this defense is only getting better and better. Lets just say I wouldnt trade a single starter for a Pitt starter, up and down the roster. Not a one.

:D

Trust me, the NC game 3 years ago isn't the only one where you told everyone how stupid they were for thinking for one second that your team wouldn't destroy USC. They got humiliated. Two years ago, when the Steelers won it, week after week, you told me that I was a stupid homer for thinking the Steelers had a chance, as you predicted their demise against the Bengals, Colts, & Broncos. Last year, you saw no chance that the Dallas Mavericks would not win the NBA Championship. Basically, at this point, when you predict something, I cross that off my list of things that might happen.

By the way, I do think the Cowboys are very good. I also think the Steelers are very good. However, I'm not an idiot, so, I'll admit that there are some positions where I'd swap a Steelers starter for a Cowboys starter.

So, you'd rather have whoever your starting RB is over Parker. Patrick Crayton over Santonio Holmes. Kosier over Faneca :D Ferguson over Hampton. Roy Williams over Troy Polamalu :wacko: Fair enough. :D

Edited by Menudo

Trust me, the NC game 3 years ago isn't the only one where you told everyone how stupid they were for thinking for one second that your team wouldn't destroy USC. They got humiliated. Two years ago, when the Steelers won it, week after week, you told me that I was a stupid homer for thinking the Steelers had a chance, as you predicted their demise against the Bengals, Colts, & Broncos. Last year, you saw no chance that the Dallas Mavericks would not win the NBA Championship. Basically, at this point, when you predict something, I cross that off my list of things that might happen.

By the way, I do think the Cowboys are very good. I also think the Steelers are very good. However, I'm not an idiot, so, I'll admit that there are some positions where I'd swap a Steelers starter for a Cowboys starter.

So, you'd rather have whoever your starting RB is over Parker. Patrick Crayton over Santonio Holmes. Kosier over Faneca :D Ferguson over Hampton. Roy Williams over Troy Polamalu :wacko: Fair enough. :D

Romo over Roethlisberger :D

Actually, I think Romo vs. Roethlisberger is a toss-up at this point. They are both playing tremendous football right now.

While I think they are comparable, Ben is a Super Bowl Champion. It'd be a silly arguement, because both guys have been very good thus far in there careers, but Ben is younger and more experienced.

I like both guys, but would take Romo in a heartbeat.

Funny, I'd take Eli.

Seriously, though.....I think based on postseason success I would have to take Roethlisberger. He's been through the battles, played poorly even, and still managed to QB his team to a championship. There's something to be said for that.

I dunno what order I would put the top 5 in, and it's somewhat silly to even argue. The fact is that most people agree it would be some order of New England, Dallas, Indy, Pittsburgh, and Green Bay. Good enough for me.

Some power rankings

and from ESPN

Fox sports

Sportsline

USAToday

Etc., etc.

Some sites try and slip another team in there, but these teams are all right at the top.

Edited by Caveman_Nick

Funny, I'd take Eli.

Seriously, though.....I think based on postseason success I would have to take Roethlisberger. He's been through the battles, played poorly even, and still managed to QB his team to a championship. There's something to be said for that.

He played poorly in that Super Bowl, which makes many forget how well he played in the 3 playoff games, on the road in Cincy, Indy, & Denver to get him there. He had a near perfect QB rating in those 3 games. However, no need to start that argument here. I think Tony Romo is a phenomenal QB, and I'm glad to see that Roethlisberger is playing so well this season.

He played poorly in that Super Bowl, which makes many forget how well he played in the 3 playoff games, on the road in Cincy, Indy, & Denver to get him there. He had a near perfect QB rating in those 3 games. However, no need to start that argument here. I think Tony Romo is a phenomenal QB, and I'm glad to see that Roethlisberger is playing so well this season.

I didn't say he played poorly in every game, just that he had been through battles and still won despite poor performance.

Overall poor performance does not negate making a play or 2 when it really counts. Manning showed that against SD Sunday night. He sure did put the Colts in a bad spot, but he also put them in the spot to have a chance to win.

I didn't say he played poorly in every game, just that he had been through battles and still won despite poor performance.

Overall poor performance does not negate making a play or 2 when it really counts. Manning showed that against SD Sunday night. He sure did put the Colts in a bad spot, but he also put them in the spot to have a chance to win.

Sorry, I worded that poorly, I wasn't really arguing with your point, just what seemed to be the general consensus after the Super Bowl. I agree with your points on both Roethlisberger and the contending teams.