[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rudy Johnson Decision?

Chadman

Probably going to drop Rudi Johnson at this point...I have several RB's who are better performers than he has been, and evidently will be moving forward. Does anyone see ANY reason that he will be a factor the rest of the way? The Bengals seem like they'll be coming from behind plenty, can't run the ball that well from what I've seen, and I don't see this playing out well from here on out. Anyone at all think he will be a factor moving forward?

I realize he went up against the Ravens D yesterday, but other than a 15 yard run, he was 21 for 31 yards?!? Looks like Watson had a decent average yesterday.

Probably going to drop Rudi Johnson at this point...I have several RB's who are better performers than he has been, and evidently will be moving forward. Does anyone see ANY reason that he will be a factor the rest of the way? The Bengals seem like they'll be coming from behind plenty, can't run the ball that well from what I've seen, and I don't see this playing out well from here on out. Anyone at all think he will be a factor moving forward?

I realize he went up against the Ravens D yesterday, but other than a 15 yard run, he was 21 for 31 yards?!? Looks like Watson had a decent average yesterday.

Well ... any RB that is getting 20+ carries a week will likely be snapped up by somebody in your league

Cincy's sked for the playoffs should be pretty sweet for a RB, and if Watson gets hurt and/or Perry does not return, Rudi may be the only viable option no matter how poorly he is running.

Week 14 - Rams

Week 15 - at 49ers

Week 16 - Browns

(and Week 17 at Dolphins, if you go there)

If someone dropped Rudi in one of my leagues, I'd probably stash him if I had room just for that playoff schedule. As a Bengals fan, though, I agree that Rudi looks like he's hit the wall ... and I hope Watson is around or Perry comes back.