[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF...What Do You Need Tonight?

pig devilz

I've gotten 19.5 pts from Hackett and Engram. I am now 2 pts (20yds and 2 rec) from a win. Seattle better not cash it in now

EDIT: they cashed it in, 3 straight runs. I can't believe I fell 2 pts short of a win on the division lead.

Edited by Steelhead

Well Morris gave it a solid go, however, I lost in JLA by less than 2 points. Let's not even mention that Morris was probably an inch from scoring that TD in early in the game but got stopped and Hass threw it to Heller. Oh well.

However, now the waiting begins for any possible update in the stats as the last catch made by Hackett gave me the lead in my Huddle Ladder game 131.4-131.3. I needed 24 points to tie and I got 24.1 points from Hackett. 8 rec. 101 yds 1 td.

What a wild ride tonight!!! :D

Edited by irish

I need 50 points from Morriss, Hass, and Engram. I basically need Seattle to have a big game on all fronts!!

I'm down by 45, and in 5th place in my league, am only holding onto a playoff birth by 17 points! I need help!

My mistake this week...not picking up a replacement TE in case Dallas Clark didn't start AND starting CJ in Balt over Issac Bruce against NO

Yeah!! Got what I needed and secured a win and kept a playoff spot!