[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ridiculous....I've never been more frustrated with fantasy football

capostatus

losing to a team that started reggie williams, chris chambers, and patrick crayton as his WRs. carson palmer didnt score a TD for him either

all i needed on MNF was gore and davis to outscore josh brown by 6 pts

lose by 4

gore is stuffed at the goal line

vernon davis gives me a big fat goose egg.....1 catch for 4 yds. after comin back and postin 2 games of 70 yds

3-6-1 with the likes of braylon, reggie wayne, santonio, FWP, gore, kitna

i wouldve won had i started CEDRIC BENSON of all people. this bum. like i would really start him over parker or gore? he sucks and still managed to outscore FWP who was up against a browns defense that could allow your grandma to run on them

was i really to know dwayne bowe & bernard berrian would outscore both braylon and santonio by themselves?

start my bench and i win the damn game. i win this game and i still have a shot to make the playoffs if i can run the table. 7-6-1? not gonna do it

ive literally lost at least 4 games in this league due to pure bad luck. a combined 4 losses by 10 pts. one of those losses i had my QB score -1 pts (kurt warner after leinart went down). tied to a team that had 3 f*ckin players on bye week in their lineup

meanwhile my other team is 8-2 and performin half as well as this team is

anyone know how to hack yahoo fantasy lineups?

On the other end of the spectrum. I was down by a dozen with only SEA Def to go against V. Davis. We get minimal points for Sacks/FF/Int but we do get 10 points for a shutout. Went to bed figuring no way do I catch up. Not too many goose eggs in the NFL especially on a Mon. night. Woke up this morning pleasantly surprised with the victory.

Not only did I lose by a few points this week but the guy in front of me in my division won a miracle game last night (by 1). So now I am 2 games out of 1st with 3 to go and I will not make wildcard (if it were to start today). Oh and AP is not going to play against the Raiders so I am forced to start Faulk from Pats.

Bye bye season was fun.

i wouldve won had i started CEDRIC BENSON of all people. this bum. like i would really start him over parker or gore? he sucks and still managed to outscore FWP who was up against a browns defense that could allow your grandma to run on them

...Against Oakland's D, I would have started Benson over Gore this week.....! ALL were predicting a decent game out of Benson, and Gore was a gamble.....

if Wade Phillips would get his noggin out of his hiney and play MBIII more

i would have won on my Bye week......lost by 3points

er, um maybe i should have picked a differnet D than NO (0 points) against winless, reeling St L?

or dropped D Clark for the rest of the season for Fletcher?

who was it that said FF is 99% luck and 1% luck?

:D

Edited by pig devilz

Next time buy multiple accounts here at the huddle. The More you buy the more it increases your chances of winning.

But the more you buy the more of a Cowbys fan you become Cliaz. Come on over to the goodside before you guys get slaughtered this weekend, it isn't too late.

losing to a team that started reggie williams, chris chambers, and patrick crayton as his WRs. carson palmer didnt score a TD for him either

lose by 4

vernon davis gives me a big fat goose egg.....1 catch for 4 yds. after comin back and postin 2 games of 70 yds

3-6-1 with the likes of braylon, reggie wayne, santonio, FWP, gore, kitna

was i really to know dwayne bowe & bernard berrian would outscore both braylon and santonio by themselves?

start my bench and i win the damn game. i win this game and i still have a shot to make the playoffs if i can run the table. 7-6-1? not gonna do it

ive literally lost at least 4 games in this league due to pure bad luck. a combined 4 losses by 10 pts. one of those losses i had my QB score -1 pts (kurt warner after leinart went down). tied to a team that had 3 f*ckin players on bye week in their lineup

meanwhile my other team is 8-2 and performin half as well as this team is

anyone know how to hack yahoo fantasy lineups?

LOL...that's the way of fantasy football. Some years your teams sucks and backs into wins while other years you'd swear by your team and you still find a way to lose. There's a lot of skill involved but there's also a TON of luck. Don't sweat it. This week I would have won in one league if I start Grant (up against the league's top run D) or Morris (who did not score in the 8 games he started last year) over Gore (who ran for 360 in 2 games against Seattle last year). I needed 16 to win and I figured Morris wouldn't score and Gore might rip a long one off. Of course, Morris goes for 16 and scores. Such is life in FF.

LOL...that's the way of fantasy football. Some years your teams sucks and backs into wins while other years you'd swear by your team and you still find a way to lose. There's a lot of skill involved but there's also a TON of luck. Don't sweat it. This week I would have won in one league if I start Grant (up against the league's top run D) or Morris (who did not score in the 8 games he started last year) over Gore (who ran for 360 in 2 games against Seattle last year). I needed 16 to win and I figured Morris wouldn't score and Gore might rip a long one off. Of course, Morris goes for 16 and scores. Such is life in FF.

:D Welcome Brack!

lose by 4

That killed me too; also lost by 4. All I needed was a modest showing by Hass and SF to score. ANY score. But they couldn't even a get a half frigging yard :D Smith shoulda snuck it on that 4th down - God Nolan sucks.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but I think you could have realistically started Benson.

There was some talk about AP (the healthy one) getting touches, but on pure matchup and

health, CB may have been the safer pick. Gore wasn't horrible and CB didn't need to get that

TD later in the game, but things just sometimes happen that way.

Vernon Davis has turned out to be as annoying as his initials, VD, would suggest.

I'd try upgrading at that position. If you could trade VD and one of your better WRs for

say Kellen Winslow and a mediocre WR, it could actually work. I have a feeling

Vernon will do a lil better (it can't get much worse), but that offense has issues.

I say try to get someone like patten or chris henry (bengals) and ship a WR for Winslow and somebody else.

Dunno.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but I think you could have realistically started Benson.

There was some talk about AP (the healthy one) getting touches, but on pure matchup and

health, CB may have been the safer pick. Gore wasn't horrible and CB didn't need to get that

TD later in the game, but things just sometimes happen that way.

Vernon Davis has turned out to be as annoying as his initials, VD, would suggest.

I'd try upgrading at that position. If you could trade VD and one of your better WRs for

say Kellen Winslow and a mediocre WR, it could actually work. I have a feeling

Vernon will do a lil better (it can't get much worse), but that offense has issues.

I say try to get someone like patten or chris henry (bengals) and ship a WR for Winslow and somebody else.

Dunno.

There is no way you start Benson over Peterson against any matchup. I'm almost tempted to put Peterson in instead of Benson this week as Benson is that bad!