[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To All Pats haters

Patriots

And these guys have the temerity to complain when people are fed up with their attitude.

I think it's fairly safe to predict that the majority of this board dislike the arrogance of Pats' fans like the author here a bit more than they dislike the Pats.

:D

Main Entry: te·mer·i·ty Pronunciation: \tə-ˈmer-ə-tē\: unreasonable or foolhardy contempt of danger or opposition : rashness, recklessness

stop using those strange words.

Just call it a side benefit of being a poster here - you'll increase your vocabulary while getting into pissing contests about football.

:sigh:

Can we develop a separate category for folks like VIG, msaint, Czarina, myself, Georgemoe, etc.? We are the real Pats fans. These other guys are pink hat fans. Bandwagon smack talkers. They are the Cunning Runts of Pats fans.

Funny because last night during the dismantling of the Niners in which I was openly rooting for Seattle just for this reason, I thought that I might post something about this very same topic. Then, after a few minutes, I decided against it for the exact reason people are piling on this guy. No one likes a winner who makes sure everyone knows about it. Pats fans....enjoy but no need to gloat. It will come back to bite us if we aren't careful.

I think it's fairly safe to predict that the majority of this board dislike the arrogance of Pats' fans like the author here a bit more than they dislike the Pats.

+1

Yep. I actually enjoy watching the Pats this year. They used to bore me to death.

Here's an interesting twist on the topic. I wonder if the Niners are even bummed about the trade right now. My friends back home say Staley is actually developing rather well (though the O-line last night look horrible in general). I'm sure there's going to be a top OT in next year's draft that everyone has projected as top 10 material. I wonder if you'd rather have Staley, who already has a year of pt under his belt, or a guy who maybe had a touch more upside (lets be honest, you're sort of splitting hairs when you talk about O-linemen worth the 8th vs. those worth the 25th pick) but has never played a snap?

Certainly if I was a Pats fan, I would be stoked about the fact that my team is the best team in the NFL and gets a shot at a top 5-10 pick as well, but as Niner fan, I'm not that pissed about the trade. In fact, you could make a good argument that it is often wise to trade away next years #1 for a #1 pick this year. You only get a #1 pick every other year, but if you compare the guy you took to next year's #1 pick you could have taken, there's a better chance that you're going to get somebody who's ready to contribute.

That really makes sense with Cleveland and Quinn 'cause many choose to sit the QB the first year anyway. So, even if CLE stunk it up this year and the pick turned out to be good, there's no assurance that they'd get a QB any better than Quinn and they'd still be a year behind in the development. Of course, now they don't really need a QB as badly...

And these guys have the temerity to complain when people are fed up with their attitude.

Can we develop a separate category for folks like VIG, msaint, Czarina, myself, Georgemoe, etc.? We are the real Pats fans. These other guys are pink hat fans. Bandwagon smack talkers. They are the Cunning Runts of Pats fans.

:D

In case you wanted a reason to hate us even more. We get SF first round pick this year. So we could win the SB and still pick 3 or 4.

Too bad we have to give #32 to the J E T S.

As a JETS fan I can only respect what NEW ENGLAND has done the past 5 years. Possibly the best run orginzation in the NFL, if not then right up there with the STEELERS. Have no fear, the JETS will squander the #32 pick away. Isn't the SF1 PICK PREDICATED BY HOW THE 49ER'S DO THIS YEAR? It sure looks like a lottery year for them after last night's mess. You really to feel for Nolan...losing his Dad Sunday, his team and the game last night.

By the way, did you ever wonder why Bill was so pissed about Mangenious for leaving the PATS & the frost between the old Sorcerer & his apprentice? Let's rewind the tape(sic)...Who do you think was in-charge of breaking down the opposing teams game tapes & signals back when Mangenious was with the PATS? Proabably the same guy who would have been intercepting the signals and relying to Belicheck...MANGINI !! Let's roll the tape forward...who blew the whistle on the PATRIOTS TAPING SIGNALS OF OPPONENTS? MANGENIOUS !!!!!!! I would have been pissed off if a guy that valuable to the PATIOTS & Potentially dangerous!!! I would bet the ranch that that is roote cause for the flak between the SORCERER & HIS APPRENTICE. Thanks PATRIOTS, we need all the help we can get. Maybe the JETS can hire the STEELERS PERSONEEL people as consultants so they do not piss away the #32 pick!!!

My bad. Becuase I am new here and I don't post all day long than you are a better fan than me. That makes a lot of sense. I hope to one day have the same respect as you on this board so I can die in peace. :D

As a JETS fan I can only respect what NEW ENGLAND has done the past 5 years. Possibly the best run orginzation in the NFL, if not then right up there with the STEELERS. Have no fear, the JETS will squander the #32 pick away. Isn't the SF1 PICK PREDICATED BY HOW THE 49ER'S DO THIS YEAR? It sure looks like a lottery year for them after last night's mess. You really to feel for Nolan...losing his Dad Sunday, his team and the game last night.

By the way, did you ever wonder why Bill was so pissed about Mangenious for leaving the PATS & the frost between the old Sorcerer & his apprentice? Let's rewind the tape(sic)...Who do you think was in-charge of breaking down the opposing teams game tapes & signals back when Mangenious was with the PATS? Proabably the same guy who would have been intercepting the signals and relying to Belicheck...MANGINI !! Let's roll the tape forward...who blew the whistle on the PATRIOTS TAPING SIGNALS OF OPPONENTS? MANGENIOUS !!!!!!! I would have been pissed off if a guy that valuable to the PATIOTS & Potentially dangerous!!! I would bet the ranch that that is roote cause for the flak between the SORCERER & HIS APPRENTICE. Thanks PATRIOTS, we need all the help we can get. Maybe the JETS can hire the STEELERS PERSONEEL people as consultants so they do not piss away the #32 pick!!!

The Jets dont get the #32 pick, it is lost. No one gets that pick, it is part of the fine the Pats received for cheating. NY doesnt get it. Geez. :D

For the last time the Jets do not get the Pats pick the pick is just lost. It is thrown out nobody gets it!

The Jets dont get the #32 pick, it is lost. No one gets that pick, it is part of the fine the Pats received for cheating. NY doesnt get it. Geez. :D

He also said that it looks like a "lottery" year for San Fran................... :D

not sure if you've heard, but that #32 pick is lost. No one gets it. :D

As many know I am the leader of the "Pats fans suck ass" bandwagon. Most don't hate the patriots, just the Pats fans.

Before this decade, the pain the fans in this area felt were felt by fans everywhere. The curse of the Bambino, the fact the Pats sucked ass for 3 decades, except the SB year they were humiliated by the Bears. The inferior complex to the Spankees all those years. But like a kid in a candy store, the success went to the fans head, and they became the most obnoxious fans in the country. No its not the die hards who struggled with the losing like the Cub fan still endures. But instead the bandwagon fan who probably liked the Giants or Redskins in years past, only to now jump on this teams bandwagon at the beginning of this decade. I can say with certainty there wasnt a single Pats fan admitting as much back in 1999, when I found this board. Today this board is full of them, and most are as obnoxious as Yankee fans were back in the 90's. Its really sad.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

My bad. Becuase I am new here and I don't post all day long than you are a better fan than me. That makes a lot of sense. I hope to one day have the same respect as you on this board so I can die in peace. :D

If you want the same respect, not acting like a "disrespected victim" jacka$$ would be a good place to start.

As many know I am the leader of the "Pats fans suck ass" bandwagon. Most don't hate the patriots, just the Pats fans.

Before this decade, the pain the fans in this area felt were felt by fans everywhere. The curse of the Bambino, the fact the Pats sucked ass for 3 decades, except the SB year they were humiliated by the Bears. The inferior complex to the Spankees all those years. But like a kid in a candy store, the success went to the fans head, and they became the most obnoxious fans in the country. No its not the die hards who struggled with the losing like the Cub fan still endures. But instead the bandwagon fan who probably liked the Giants or Redskins in years past, only to now jump on this teams bandwagon at the beginning of this decade. I can say with certainty there wasnt a single Pats fan admitting as much back in 1999, when I found this board. Today this board is full of them, and most are as obnoxious as Yankee fans were back in the 90's. Its really sad.

+1

Nah, that has nothing to do with it. The fact that you come across as an arrogant child craving attention is what irks people. Well done. :D