[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lots of BCS Road Test this Week

Rockerbraves

Couldn't help but notice all the top BCS teams with the exception of Kansas have road games this week.

Got to think this could produce at least one or two upsets?

Thursday

Oregon -12 1/2 @ Arizona - Sort of surprised this line isn't higher since Oregon had a bye week to prepare. Not sure if a Thursday night game makes any difference.

Saturday

West Virginia -6 1/2 @ Cincinnati - Not many people talking about WV, but they could still sneak back into the NC talk if the upsets continue.

Oklahoma -9 @ Texas Tech - Less than double digits odds has to concern some Sooner fans.

Iowa State vs. Kansas (-26) - Only top BCS team playing at home this weekend. Hard to see an upset here even if the Jayhawks are looking ahead, right?

LSU -18 @ Ole Piss - A more competitive rivarly than Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma. Rebels took the Tigers to OT last year in Tiger Stadium

Missouri -7 1/2 @ Kansas State - This low 7 1/2 pt line is telling me someone is expecting Missouri to be looking ahead.

Ohio State -4 @ Michigan - This game still has BCS implications in addition to being one of the greatest rivalries in College Football.

Edited by Rockerbraves

Didnt you say Tulane was LSU's rivalry back when they played them. Do you ever read the spew you type. Just humerous.

Id sure love to meet you. In fact every time I see that Visa/Mastercard commercial with Reggie Bush, I think of you when that lil queer comes into the sporting good store to buy those tennis balls with cash, when everyone else is using their CC to buy Saints merchandise.

Sorry Sarge I'm not gay. Please quit dreaming of me. Geez...you didn't really strike me as the gay type. :D

Didnt you say Tulane was LSU's rivalry back when they played them. Do you ever read the spew you type. Just humerous.

Id sure love to meet you. Id straighten you out in about 5 seconds. In fact every time I see that Visa/Mastercard commercial with Reggie Bush, I think of you when that lil queer comes into the sporting good store to buy those tennis balls with cash, when everyone else is using their CC to buy Saints merchandise.

There, fixed.

Sorry Sarge I'm not gay. Please quit dreaming of me. Geez...you didn't really strike me as the gay type. :D

Not taking sides, but it sure sounds gay to me...especially the part about straightening him out!! :wacko:

You must be good if you pride yourself on doing it in 5 seconds!! :D:D

Edited by millerx

this post is queer.

That stupid f*ck from nowhere knows exactly what I meant.

I have been quietly sitting on the side and keeping to myself. Just waiting to figure out who would win this battle. Sgt Ryan you snapped and YOU lose! You two have been baiting each other for weeks, months, maybe even years . Brent this guy has your goat! He has screwed your goat and your goat is going to have his child! I really thought you would win THIS ONE.

I have been quietly sitting on the side and keeping to myself. Just waiting to figure out who would win this battle. Sgt Ryan you snapped and YOU lose! You two have been baiting each other for weeks, months, maybe even years . Brent this guy has your goat! He has screwed your goat and your goat is going to have his child! I really thought you would win THIS ONE.

This is what is amusing to me. There is no way Ive snapped. This is just fun to me.

Couldn't help but notice all the top BCS teams with the exception of Kansas have road games this week.

Got to think this could produce at least one or two upsets?

Oregon -12 1/2 @ Arizona - Sort of surprised this line isn't higher since Oregon had a bye week to prepare. Not sure if a Thursday night game makes any difference.

Wow! First road test of the week ends up a disaster for the Duckies. And we still have 5 more road test remaining this weekend. :D