[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kevin Faulk

xMRogers

So I'm 8-2 and tied for first in my league. With 4 games left in reg season, I only need one win to clinch a playoff berth and two of my games are against the worst two teams. In looking ahead at the playoffs where all the money is determined, Jesse Chatman has two tough games - he's essentially my flex player (2 RB - West/MJD - 2 WR - Holt/Welker) along with Reggie Brown. Looking at the sched, the Pats have the Dolphins and Jets - anyone else think Kevin Faulk may be good for quite a few points in those two because:

1) you know the Pats will run it up on he Jets

2) as it's near the end, they'll be looking to ensure a win, but also ensure no injuries, so backups will get a lot of reps

I put in a blind bid on him, but wondering if anyone else is thinking along these lines

Kevin Faulk is my RB1 if KJ misses time. If KJ plays Kevin Faulk is my RB2 for the rest of the season.

If KJ does not play then Kevin Faulk is RB1 followed by Lamont Jordan as my RB2.

I have to win this week or I am eliminated from playoffs.

I am not happy. I wouldnt rely on him unless I had to.

I am not happy. I wouldnt rely on him unless I had to.

Kevin Faulk is my RB1B with Priest now RB1A(after I got him in FA last week)

luckily it looks like i will still make the playoffs but my team will not be nearly as strong as it was

earlier in the year without Ronnie Brown, Caddy, Pittman , Sammy Morris :D

So I'm 8-2 and tied for first in my league. With 4 games left in reg season, I only need one win to clinch a playoff berth and two of my games are against the worst two teams. In looking ahead at the playoffs where all the money is determined, Jesse Chatman has two tough games - he's essentially my flex player (2 RB - West/MJD - 2 WR - Holt/Welker) along with Reggie Brown. Looking at the sched, the Pats have the Dolphins and Jets - anyone else think Kevin Faulk may be good for quite a few points in those two because:

1) you know the Pats will run it up on he Jets

2) as it's near the end, they'll be looking to ensure a win, but also ensure no injuries, so backups will get a lot of reps

I put in a blind bid on him, but wondering if anyone else is thinking along these lines

Not a bad idea, especially if you're in a PPR league. Faulk could pull down some passes and pick up a fair number of garbage yards in the second halves of both those games.

Faulk has become part of my RB2 mix with Gore and Foster as my only other options at RB in the HUddle Ladder league. Of course it is a PPR league and my WRs and Brady are keeping me in the thick of things.

I realized that there was a secondary benefit to this after the fact - the other two teams that are likely to make the playoffs aren't really solid at RB (one was, but with LJ and ADP...hurting a bit now) so this may end up being a better defensive move than anything....

Man, gotta admit, this is the first time in a LONG while in my (formerly) local big money league that I've been in this position of being locked in after 10 weeks with a playoff spot pretty much guaranteed....and it feels GOOD - having a lot of fun and paying more attention than I have the last few years

nothing else on the ww for you? Mo Morris maybe? possibly Dunn? Faulk has potential to POSSIBLY get a score around the endzone, but this year brady likes to put it in the air a lot more.

Nope - Faulk is the highest scoring RB on the WW (outside of Ronnie Brown and someone else out for season), and there's no one that gets more touches right now avail.

Realize I didn't get him for playing now - he's my 4th RB (West/MJD/Chatman) where we start 2 and possibly a flex.