[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In search of greatness

Randall

November 14, 2007, 07:32

Bears :: QB

Grossman Believes He Is A Great Quarterback

Mike Mulligan, Chicago Sun-Times -

Chicago Bears QB Rex Grossman never admitted to losing confidence early this season before he was benched. But he looked overwhelmed by the combination of constant criticism and unrelenting pass rush. He was a different guy in the locker room after the 17-6 victory over Oakland. "All I know is I want to play great football," Grossman said with a deliberate stare at his questioner. "I know I am a great player. I have great people around me. I am excited about proving it." Grossman remains a man with a sense of personal destiny. He remains in search of greatness.

if he can manage to do anything other than throwing the ball deep he can be okay...:D

but he needs to face a better defense...not to mention one that has gameplanned for him in advance....:D

my opinion....he's a waste of time and the only thing he has going for him is that he hasn't been beat up in awhile...