[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Wins: SD @ JAX

H8tank

Who Wins: SD @ JAX  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins: SD @ JAX

• San Diego
    • Jax

Come on... the trip to Jax had nothing to do with them losing. You discredit yourself when you make a statement like that. Did it ever have anythign to do with their wins on the East Coast? Of course not, accept the defeat without excuses and move on and look forward to hiring anew coach in the off season.

NO! The statistics bear out the problems that West Coast teams have when travelling East. It is much harder to move through the time zones. I state a fact, not an excuse. Two years ago, the Chargers won all but one east coast trip against the NFC East and other East coast teams. The big talk was how they beat the odds by winning as many games as they did! It is a well known fact.

Here is just a slice of the numbers from this year. :D It is pretty consistent from year to year. What is the problem with starting the games in the second slot in these cases? It would be interesting to see if it has an effect.

I did not say that the Chargers lost because of the time difference. JAX clearly won that game. But, if you don't believe that there time factor, you are kidding yourself!

On the flip side, the Chargers would be so much better without Rivers that it's not even funny.

I agree that it is time to bench Rivers and give Volek some playing time. Rivers is the franchise QB, but he is playing so poorly now that I think it is time to give Volek a start. A change might be productive. :D

Chambers did NOT push off. That is a different game without that call.

If you are going to whine about calls, how about the personal foul on nelson? That play couldn't have been any cleaner. Put you right down for a TD.

There was awful officiating for both teams, but in my opinion, it did not affect the outcome. You can find nothing the jags did to warrant them losing the game, the Chargers however did plenty. LT had 16 rushes? :D

Mike Peterson broke his hand in the 3rd quarter and finished the game. Those guys are tough.

Really? They are a 6-3 team, if you don't respect them, that is your slight, I don't need to make light of it. If you need some help learning how the game of football is played billy, the Fantasy Advice forum is a good place to start. If you need help, PM blitz.

yes really, I never said they were no good. I like the style of football they play, reminds me of the Chiefs teams in the early 90's (how many SB's did those teams win?). But like I said...you make a point to come on the boards......to make sure we all know you think they are great and that we should all bow to them. They're pretty darn good, we all know that, just shut up with the wha wha crybaby disrespect crapola :D

Fact of the matter is his Jags are a boring team to watch

They go for it more than any other team on 4th down by a large margin.

They have a player who is on every single highlight show every week in mojo, who btw has scored 23 TD's in his first 24 games. This week you'll get to see him carry 6 charger defenders 7 yards into the endzone and knocking shawn merriman on his roid arse on a great block that resulted in a passing TD.

They get to play, and can beat the holier than thou colts twice a year, and usually the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY once.

they have a roster full of black quarterbacks, there is nothing more exciting in all of professional sports than watching a black QB apply his trade.

They go for it more than any other team on 4th down by a large margin.

They have a player who is on every single highlight show every week in mojo, who btw has scored 23 TD's in his first 24 games. This week you'll get to see him carry 6 charger defenders 7 yards into the endzone and knocking shawn merriman on his roid arse on a great block that resulted in a passing TD.

They get to play, and can beat the holier than thou colts twice a year, and usually the The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY once.

they have a roster full of black quarterbacks, there is nothing more exciting in all of professional sports than watching a black QB apply his trade.

Actually I think the Pats do. :D