[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cromartie

Gamble....but you never win if you don't take some chances....roll the dice!

And it ain't even that much of a gamble. . .the league I got him in, I'm 3-7 with nearly the identical amount of points scored for the year as the 10-0 team.

Gotsta love that head-to-head!

i thought i heard he was'nt the full-time starter

You heard right; he's behind Jammer and Florence. But he gets plenty of time behind Florence and is making the best out of the opportunities. CB is a super-deep position where you can grab just about anyone (within reason, of course) and get value.

You heard right; he's behind Jammer and Florence. But he gets plenty of time behind Florence and is making the best out of the opportunities. CB is a super-deep position where you can grab just about anyone (within reason, of course) and get value.

If anyone was wondering why he scored ZERO points today, it's because I picked him up, started him, and will most likely lose by less than 5 points. Is it baseball season yet??

:D

If anyone was wondering why he scored ZERO points today, it's because I picked him up, started him, and will most likely lose by less than 5 points. Is it baseball season yet??

:D

Playing IDPs - and especially DBs - is really matchup-dependent. Cromartie wasn't an advisable start, IMO, against Garrard and the Jags. :D