[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foster didn't practice

Seahawks21

I just saw that DeShaun Foster didn't practice yesterday. Just thought I would open this thread up. I've got both, but don't start either. I've been waiting all year for Foster to miss a game, so we don't have to watch an NFL starting RB go 19 carries for 54 yards every week. Homers, what ya hearin?? Any chance the bump actually misses a game and we get to watch the Deangelo show again?? I gave up a ton for Deangelo in my keeper last year, and the one game that Foster was out, the kid absolutely WENT OFF. Very much hoping for a repeat performance this week, which hopefully will kick-start his career. Any updates out there!?!?

D Will has been a dissapointment ever since he entered the league. And I believe on a few occasions he has the opportunity to start, but did nothing. As for this season, even is Foster broke his leg and cant walk for life....D Will still would live up to only mediocrity.

I beg to differ. Deangelo looked INCREDIBLE last year when he actually got touches, look at his game log. The game against the Eagles, he looked eerily similar to Westbrook. Every time Deangelo gets ten touches, he breaks one. If he gets the start, he WILL go off, that isn't the question. Will he start? I could go on for another 10 paragraphs ranting about this situation, but I just really want to know if Deangelo is going to start. Everybody is entitled to their opinion as far as what he is going to do with these touches, but if he is going to get them, I'm going to have him in my lineup, period.

--Now that I look further into his game logs, I'm even more baffled. That kid had a good season last year! Every single time he gets 10+ touches he has a good game. EVERY TIME. Still averaging 5 YPC this year. Okay, one rant. How is it possible that a guy can get 50 yards on 19 carries EVERY WEEK and that player's coaching staff thinks this is acceptable??! Look at Deangelo's numbers!! Unreal. Flat unreal. This is like Westbrook never getting a shot because they loved Correll Buckhalter.

I beg to differ. Deangelo looked INCREDIBLE last year when he actually got touches, look at his game log. The game against the Eagles, he looked eerily similar to Westbrook. Every time Deangelo gets ten touches, he breaks one. If he gets the start, he WILL go off, that isn't the question. Will he start? I could go on for another 10 paragraphs ranting about this situation, but I just really want to know if Deangelo is going to start. Everybody is entitled to their opinion as far as what he is going to do with these touches, but if he is going to get them, I'm going to have him in my lineup, period.

--Now that I look further into his game logs, I'm even more baffled. That kid had a good season last year! Every single time he gets 10+ touches he has a good game. EVERY TIME. Still averaging 5 YPC this year. Okay, one rant. How is it possible that a guy can get 50 yards on 19 carries EVERY WEEK and that player's coaching staff thinks this is acceptable??! Look at Deangelo's numbers!! Unreal. Flat unreal. This is like Westbrook never getting a shot because they loved Correll Buckhalter.

Eagles were one of the worst against the run except for the Chargers game last season...

bad comparison IMO...

Kinda sounds like Michael Bennett when he was with the Vikes. Give him the ball enough, he'll break one for 60 yards. The other 9 carries would add up to 2 yards.

:D Panthers suck and they got a 90 year old QB! Even if D Will was the next coming of Westy he aint goin nowhere on that team Period! :wacko::D And they play the Pack go ahead and check out what ALL DAY AP did in his 3 quarters of play last week vs Hawk and CO.

Edited by FantasyvsReality?Fantasy

IF Foster doesn't play, I can guarantee 150 Total Yards from Deangelo. Whether or not anyone agrees that he will do well when inserted is a moot point. That is really a personal decision. I really just want to find out IF he will be inserted.

Eagles were one of the worst against the run except for the Chargers game last season...

bad comparison IMO...

I was just talking about how the guy looked. He LOOKED like a Westbrook CLONE. I thought it was a one-game thing too until I looked at his game log. Every time he got extensive touches he produced. Every time. I'm not smart enough to copy and paste game logs but please go look. Sorry for carrying on like this but I do not understand how Deshaun Foster gets himself into the lineup every week. I could see if he was playing decent, maybe you make Deangelo wait a while, but seriously. 19 for 54 EVERY WEEK. I do not understand.

IF Foster doesn't play, I can guarantee 150 Total Yards from Deangelo. Whether or not anyone agrees that he will do well when inserted is a moot point. That is really a personal decision. I really just want to find out IF he will be inserted.

Wow that's an outstanding prediction since no RB has gotten even close to that total on GB all Year I smell A MAN CRUSH :D:D

:D Not against the Packers.

IF Foster doesn't play, I can guarantee 150 Total Yards from Deangelo.

You're out of your mind. We are the most predictable offense in the NFL. 1st down we buck it up the middle for a yard or 2 on second down we try the exact same thing. Third down is a pass about 70 % of the time but if we don't pass we simply try the old 2 yards and a cloud of dust routine all over again. It really doesn't matter who's starting at RB, they will not be productive.

IF Foster doesn't play, I can guarantee 150 Total Yards from Deangelo.

IF Foster is out, it sounds like I might have some more wagers coming my way!!

Count me in for whatever you can afford.

You're telling me that a Panther team that will be playing from behind for 3 quarters is going to have their starting RB amass 150 yards, against the run-tough Packers defense? Especially when the RB in question can't get the starting job today because of his inability to pass protect??

I hope Foster sits...you see the Packers get up early, and Nick Goings get a lot of action in the Panthers backfield because he is twice the pass protector that Williams is, and immobile Vinny will need all the help he can get.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

I was just talking about how the guy looked. He LOOKED like a Westbrook CLONE. I thought it was a one-game thing too until I looked at his game log. Every time he got extensive touches he produced. Every time. I'm not smart enough to copy and paste game logs but please go look. Sorry for carrying on like this but I do not understand how Deshaun Foster gets himself into the lineup every week. I could see if he was playing decent, maybe you make Deangelo wait a while, but seriously. 19 for 54 EVERY WEEK. I do not understand.

The defenses all know what's coming, they have no problem stopping something they see in advance.

I hope Foster sits...you see the Packers get up early, and Nick Goings get a lot of action in the Panthers backfield because he is twice the pass protector that Williams is, and immobile Vinny will need all the help he can get.

Goings was placed on IR on 10/24.

:D Panthers they suck and so does ur man crush D.WEE WILLY= OVERRATED now that you can take to the bank :D

Exactly. And for the record I really wanted D Will to be good in the NFL. But so far, he doesn't look like he belongs in the CFL let alone the NFL.

Edited by Mystykoekaki