[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carl Banks

Vote Quimby2

I agree Kirwan and Ryan have the best show. Banks doesn't bother me that much. Adam Schein bugs the crap out of me. I just can't stand his cartoon like voice. I'd rather hear fingernails on a chalk board. I like Gil Brandt too. He drops some serious football knowledge, or at least triva.

Edited by Perchoutofwater

I have met Carl Banks and have seen him in person about 25 times. Its actually pretty strange. When I was i college I worked in a gas station by Giants stadium on the weekends and he used to come in all the time. He is dumb and cheap. He always counted his change and looked at me like I cheated him..In the same complex there was a dunkin doughnuts. My friend and I used to hang out with a girl that worked there. She said whenever he came in there he used to get one dooughnut and he would take the money for it out of the take a penny leave a penny plate on the counter. He did it so often that they had to remove it when they saw him coming in. If there wasnt enough change in there he would wipe it out then take the rest from his own money..Now I work in the Garment center in NYC and he has a clothing company. I cant escape this bastard. I see him at least a few times a month and had lunch right next to him last month in crowded sit down pizza place..

I have met Carl Banks and have seen him in person about 25 times. Its actually pretty strange. When I was i college I worked in a gas station by Giants stadium on the weekends and he used to come in all the time. He is dumb and cheap. He always counted his change and looked at me like I cheated him..In the same complex there was a dunkin doughnuts. My friend and I used to hang out with a girl that worked there. She said whenever he came in there he used to get one dooughnut and he would take the money for it out of the take a penny leave a penny plate on the counter. He did it so often that they had to remove it when they saw him coming in. If there wasnt enough change in there he would wipe it out then take the rest from his own money..Now I work in the Garment center in NYC and he has a clothing company. I cant escape this bastard. I see him at least a few times a month and had lunch right next to him last month in crowded sit down pizza place..

Wow! Awesome story!

:D

I agree Kirwan and Ryan have the best show. Banks doesn't bother me that much. Adam Schein bugs the crap out of me. I just can't stand his cartoon like voice. I'd rather hear fingernails on a chalk board. I like Gil Brandt too. He drops some serious football knowledge, or at least triva.

Schein is on a local fantasy show on Comcast Sportsnet and he's as clueless as they come...

he's pretty much the last person on the Shaun Alexander bandwagon

I totally agree about Banks--the guy sounds like a jerk. However, I like to listen to Shein and Sollly on the Afternoon Blitz (Sirius). Yeah, his voice can be a bit annoying, but I generally agree with most of his opinions. He looks like a goober on tv, though. Should stick to radio.

:D Good stuff, whomp. I can almost admire the set of brass balls somebody must have to wipe out the penny plate for their donut. Almost.