[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2008 sleeper keepers?

theprez

Any names that could be quietly sitting on the FA market that could take off next season??

I drafted Norwood and held him all season (mainly thinking he would take over this season!) If I keep him next year he would be my 9th rd pick.

I've read some articles that obviously mentioned MTurner (already taken) but other names like JuJones, and MBush are available.

Any other names you guys would think about for possible RB keepers?

Tenn is always interesting in the RB situation... does CHenry have much of a chance?

I guess my only free spot right now, for possible keeper, is held by Norwood... so I would drop him for someone to pick up.

Any other better options out there, or stick with Norwood?

It's going to be tough to find sleeper keepers at the RB position with the kind of year we've had. Most teams' second and third string backs have already seen significant playing time, and the ones that have shown promise have already been signed by desperate owners.

Ricky Williams will be added to the Dolphins 53 man roster as early as Monday, so he will probably get some playing time before the end of the season in order to establish his trade value.

The Texans will probably give Echemandu a chance to start, and he could litterally run with it since Green and Dayne obviouly aren't the answer.

Brandon Jackson is one Ryan Grant injury away from getting another shot, and I'm sure the Pack aren't going to give up on a 2nd round draft pick that quickly.

Obviously Michael Bush is in a good position since Fargas, Jordan, and Rhodes obviously aren't long term solutions.

There was a lot of talk during the preseason of Kenny Irons challenging Rudi for the Bengals starting job, and Rudi's had a miserable season. Irons should be good to go by the start of training camp next year.

Chris Henry looked like the real deal three weeks ago, but a potential suspension and two poor outings, combined with White's solid performance, has made Henry look a lot less promising.

Those are the only guys that I can think of off the top of my head that are still available in many of my leagues, but I'm not sure that I would drop Norwood for any of them.