[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite NFL quotes

Randall

"Don't call me when you're in my town(on the Patriots going un-defeated)

call me when you're on my block and I see you next door moving your furniture in"

Mercury Morris

But my all time favorite

"Terry Bradshaw couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him a "C" and a "T"

H Henderson

Jerry Glanville talking to a official during a game..... (this has been on NFL films alot)

"your back call trumped his bad call. This is the N.F.L. which stands for not-for-long when you make those kinda Fn calls"

Jon Gruden - "It's time for us to cross the line & become a force - do not turn back"

LT -" let's go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs & have some fun."

Bill Cowher - "yeah I'd like to have it 75 degrees & sunny all the time too, but that's not football."

John Facenda - "lombardi...... a certain magic still lingers in the very name. It speaks of duels in the snow & cold november mud."

Edited by Down Goes Frazia

Jerry Glanville talking

He's a walking quotation machine. Awesome.

I love how he called Favre "Mississippi".

Here's a quote from a recent Peter King column. Current Portland State football coach Jerry Glanville talks about Favre:

"I didn't have anything in my contract about the ability to control trades, which is why I'm riding this bus right now.''

My favorite sports quote of all time has to be ex-Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach John McKay's famous quote when asked by a reporter, after another tough loss, about his team's execution, he said "I'm all for it."

As this has come up i'll go with another John McKay classic: "Three or four plane crashes and we're in the playoffs."

"Don't call me when you're in my town(on the Patriots going un-defeated)

call me when you're on my block and I see you next door moving your furniture in"

Mercury Morris

...and if you win it Ill be dressed up in my tuxedo waiting on my bride"

“Marcus did tell me during the bye, he said, ‘Dad, why don’t you make game plans that work?’ Honest to God, that’s what my seven-year-old said. So everybody out there, you’re not alone.”

– Rams head coach Scott Linehan, describing a recent conversation with his seven-year-old son Marcus. This was before the Rams beat the Saints.

Or, as a Gmen fan, I'm loving Jacobs right now:

“You love coming into another man’s home. It’s kind of an invasion. We’re kind of like big dogs, is what we’re trying to be. And we’re trying to come in, you know, urinate a little bit and mark our territory.”

– Cowboys wide receiver Patrick Crayton, pumped up after beating the Giants

“I think the Cowboys are a great team. It’s not fair for him to come out and say that because he sucks, first of all. So, I mean, it’s unfair for him to come out and say that.”

– Giants running back Brandon Jacobs, responding to Crayton

“If defensive linemens’ IQs were 5 points lower, they’d be geraniums.”–Russ Francis

“People say I’ll be drafted in the first round, maybe even higher.”–Craig “Ironhead” Heyward

“That boy don’t know the meaning of the word fear.” In fact, I just saw his grades, and that boy don’t know the meaning of a lot of words.”–Bobby Bowden

“Tom Landry is such a perfectionist that if he were married to Dolly Parton, he’d ask her to cook.”–Don Meredith

“Al Davis is the kind of guy who would steal your eyes and then try to convince you that you looked better without them”–Sam Rutigliano

“It’s a good thing Brian was a 3rd child, or he would have been the only one.”–Kathy Bosworth