[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This season proves the term "Never Again" should be erased...

cre8tiff

OK,

I hold grudges. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice... you know the drill. Short me on a bet or a deal, and I won't forget it. I still remember the name of the guy who bet me a dollar in third grade and welched. Jack Coleman. Call it a gift.

Anyhow, coming into this season, I had, as many have, a short list of players whom I had sworn "never again", having had less than pleasant experience as a owner with high expectations and low results.

I happily passed on Westbrook to pick up Bush. The dude drove me crazy last year with "will he, or won't he play?"

Heck, I even muttered "good luck" to the overjoyed owner I gave him to. :wacko:

I and a lot of folks in my league avoided Randy Moss like he had leprosy. For real. Moss burnt me bad both times I owned him and DESPITE what the good folks at theHuddle-dot-com told me, I grabbed Lee Evans. When my buddy drafted him, (who also got Addai, BTW) I also wished him luck.

Terrell Owens. I just don't like the guy. Plus he has again, burned me in the past. So in my infinite wisdom, (Despite targeting Romo, who the heck did I think he was going to throw to, Witten? :D:D) I again passed on peach and grabbed the wormy apple (Holt).

So I implore any and all of you who have sworn off any player due to past indiscretions, please bury the hatchet. It will likely improve your team.

I still would like to kick that welcher Jack Coleman's ass though.

Thanks for listening.

Edited by cre8tiff

Ocho Cinco is my fav player but hes heading to the do not touch in high pick mode.

I would grab him later but never again spending a high pick on him.

My all time MVP do not touch is Aaron Brooks. He will remain on the list until I die just in case he comes back and I forget.

honorable mentions include:

Lamont Jordan

Deuce McCallistor

Michael Clayton

Well believe it or not but I have never owned either of those guys, ever. Now Witten......who you laugh at I got in the last round of a couple drafts......I'm the one who's laughing :D