[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOL - Boss I didn't inhale, honest

Grits and Shins

According to ESPN.com insider John Clayton, Travis Henry presented his case to the league in Phoenix today in his ongoing effort to appeal a one-year drug suspension Friday.

Henry is using a "second-hand smoke defense." According to Clayton, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell should announce a decision next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Meanwhile, Henry is fighting an uphill battle to play Monday night against the Titans.

Henry left the team facility with an ice bag on his knee. After missing two days of practice, he doesn't appear to be ready to return to the starting lineup.

Although he'll benefit from an extra day of treatment, Henry, who has a partial tear of the posterior cruciate ligament, seems like a longshot to play. Selvin Young will be asked to pick up the slack.

:D

That is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Let me bottom line it for you Travis ... the NFL does not care if you put the joint to your lips and inhaled or if you sat next to a guy smoking a joint and inhaled his second hand smoke. The NFL has a rule that prohibits use of drugs and they enforce that rule with random testing. If you inhaled enough 2nd hand smoke to fail the test then you were an idiot.

Get ready to be suspended.

As a Selvin Young owner, if Clayton's report is accurate, then

No way on earth they don't suspend him if his defense is "it was second-hand smoke"....er, Travis, aren't you smart enough to know you've already been suspended once, you are on probation, and you really shouldn't be hanging around degenerates who are using illegal drugs to which you could potentially test positive just by being in the same room?

See you next November.

Billay ... I almost finished with that statement :D

This thread does, however, offer a little information instead of asking AGAIN if and when everybody thinks Henry will be suspended

Maybe so, but that doesn't make you any less of a dick.

Why does you starting this post make me want to introduce the pot(no pun intended) to the kettle so much...I believe it goes something like this...

Oh good ... another Travis Henry thread ... we haven't had near enough of these.

Edited by Qball86

You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

If thats the case? Then how come i'm still on your ignore list? It was only my opinion that made you mad? Is there any forgiveness in this world? :wacko: I never said anything that was offensive :D If I knew calling you a dick was no big deal I would have done that instead :D !