[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Smack talk

doomsday3141

Hey guys just wondering what some of your best smack lines have been this year? It's taken me 10 weeks to finally get into first in my local (a league I've won twice in 3 years including last year) and I've thrown out maybe my best smack of my career. Let me know what ya think.

The band is all tuned up so without further ado............

Try to be best

‘Cause I'm only a man

And a man’s gotta learn to take it

Try to believe

Though the going gets rough

That I gotta hang tough to make it

History repeats itself

Try and I’ll succeed

Never doubt that I'm the one

And I can have my dreams!

I'm the best!

Around!

Nothing’s gonna ever keep me down

I'm the Best!

Around!

I'm the Best!

Around!

Nothing’s gonna ever keep me dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Fight ‘til the end

Cause my life will depend

On the strength that I have inside me

Ah I gotta be proud

starin’ out in the cloud

When the odds in the game defy me

Try my best to win them all

and one day time will tell

when I'm the one that’s standing there

I'll reach the final bell!

I'm the best!

Around!

I'm the Best!

Around!

I'm the Best!

Around!

Nothing’s gonna ever keep me dow-ow-ow-ho-how-ho-own

INSPIRING GUITAR SOLO

I'm the best!

Around!

I'm the Best!

Around!

I'm the Best!

Around!

Nothing’s gonna ever keep me dow-ow-ow-ow-own

Fight ‘til I drop

never stop

can’t give up

Til I reach the top (FIGHT!)

I'm the best in town (FIGHT!)

Listen to that sound

A little bit of all I got

Can never bring me down

I'm the best!

Around!

I'm the Best!

Around!

repeat to fade, occasional background shouts of “Oh Ye-eah!”

Muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Champion is back upon his thrown!! Bow before my greatness sniffling dogs!!

I'd say your "smack" means you listen to too much Rome, and the people in your local think you're a bit of a douchebag. Enjoy the show! Because seriously...everyone wants to hear about you talkin trash (and stealing lines from cheesy 80 movies). That is actually what this forum is for. :D

Wicky....Wicky.....Wicky....Scratch...Scratch...Scratch...

Then cross arms and lean back.........."Now that was dope"?

:D

You really don't want to know what I think. Really. I suggest you put the pin down and step back from the table, go get yourself some cold water and spash it on your face. Give it a few minutes then read this again. If you don't ask BJ to delete this post then repeat the steps. If you still feel the need to share this "smack talk", google "babble", and you should find a forum somewhere between "silly sally swam under the sea shore" and "how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood".

repeat to fade, occasional background shouts of “Oh Ye-eah!”

Muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Champion is back upon his thrown!! Bow before my greatness sniffling dogs!!

:D

"You might want to ask your homeroom teacher how to spell throne before you try and get Andy Gibb to record this song ..."

I clicked this thread thinking there would be some smart one-liners, but no, just some borderline retarded guy spouting off about some dream of making a song. Did you actually MAKE the song, or did you type it out? I'm honestly not sure which is worse. If you just typed it, it comes off as really weird. If you actually made the song, you have way, way too much time on your hands, and will be made fun of for that. You can gloat, but a song? That's not smack. That's pathetic.

My favorite smack is when I beat a heated rival I usually post to them one week later." When you get a chance can I am going to need my fist back" I think its still stuck in your ass from last week

Didn't know Irish had a brother....... :wacko:

:D And it continues... :D

Is that the Karate Kid song?

I believe it's "Rad" and no this isn't smack talking. However, I would like to add that when I play my best friend in our local league he gets pretty fired up. On Sunday morning he calls me and in the background, playing is some hard-core rap song, I think it's called "Throw it up MFer" forget by who and using the microphone attached to the computer and an echoing effect, he annouces his starting lineup that my "sorry ass" squad will have to face that day and then he just hangs up. Then he shows up at my house to watch the games and acts as if it never happened. :D I little smack talk, creativity and comedy all in one. I laugh every year.

Edited by irish

you got a be f'n kidding!...right?

did Bette Midler right that sht???

‘Cause I'm only a man

And a man’s gotta learn to take it

:wacko: ...yeh, bend over and take it like a man

Try to believe

:headbang: this shows your supreme confidence!...in your DOUBTS!...keep trying.

Never doubt that I'm the one

And I can have my dreams!

:skipping thru a field of pink pansies:

Fight ‘til the end

Cause my life will depend

On the strength that I have inside me

ha!...ya got that right...you better have a strong colon!

Ah I gotta be proud

starin’ out in the cloud

you just keep day dreamin and sippin' your tea...i promise to smack you in the head and wake you

after i whooped yer pimply ass!

Try my best to win them all

and one day time will tell

when I'm the one that’s standing there

I'll reach the final bell!

aint that the JETS fight song!.... :D PLAGERISM!!!

I'm the best in town

;) lemmie guess...you alone in the woods?...Population: Me.

Listen to that sound

A little bit of all I got

:D we dont need to know about everytime you fart... it dont make you special. :clothespin:

I'm the Best!

Around!

see above...Population: Me. :D

Your Champion is back upon his THROWN!!

did you make this up while you were takin a dump??... GO BACK AND FLUSH AGAIN!

cuz this sht should have never made it out of the toilet! :D

ps...if you are an 8 year old girl, i take it all back. it's perfectly fine. good job honey!

For those of you that obviously didn't get it this is the song from Karate Kid. I recently watched an episode of South Park where the boys were playing softball and Stan's dad kept getting into fights in the stands. This song was featured in that episode and I thought it was hilarious so I used it as my theme. Why any one would think I wrote this song is beyond me.

Anyway the point of this thread was to see what others were laying down. I guess instead I'll figure out how to give Steelhead his 3 minutes back, ask my teacher how to spell, and gargle.

Loved your friend's sense of humor Irish.

Its good to know you didnt write that one phew.... some redemption there :D That might have ruined any reputation you had prior,lol. On another note I have in the past presented avatar bets verse long time friends in my league that goes back 8 years. The one and only bet this season is when The Stars, a huge Dallas fan for life and I a huge Eagles fan met in week 9 . I had a one game lead at 7-2 him 6-3 we were both the highest scoring teams, but I had a 46 point lead at the time, needless to say it was the game of the week. Well we agreed to a avatar bet that we would sport either the Eagles logo or Dallas logo until the loser won his next game. I barely pulled the victory on that Magahee 30 yard TD on Monday night verse the Steelers when I beleive it may have been the ONLY time the Ravens even passed the fifty!!!! The Stars had allready proclaimed his greatness and was picking out my soon to be avatar after Magahee fumbled the rock early that game. I was 6 points back at the time, as it appeared, I was toast. Luckily I pulled the W, and he hasnt won since he's been sporting Swoop the Eagles mascot leading the team out of the tunnel as an avatar!!! As satisfying as that was alone and as painful as it has to be for the Cowboy fan to sport Swoop for 3 weeks now, nothing compares to ribbing him with fictional takes from the local sports radio The Ticket 1290 where the Eagles newest fan has been ripping Mcnabb etc..... on Sunday afternoons, lol. Its classic. Usually though on a week to week basis I always look for some angle with whatever the teams name is and take it to them.