[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Patriots are BACK!...week 11

pig devilz

Pats win by 27

A smart man would bet on the Pats, but they sure as hell dont win by 27, nor do the Bills get their asses handed to them like they did the 1st time.

I like Buffalo's position against almost all teams. They have been the underdog all year, and rightfully so, but this is a game the Bills have every chance of winning. As long as they dont beat themselves (ala Denver and Dallas), they have a good shot at winning if they play mistake free football.

Should be a great game. Im predicting (because Im a Bills fan) the Bills win by 5 or so, 21 - 17. Hey I can at least hope right? :D

Edited by peepinmofo

A smart man would bet on the Pats, but they sure as hell dont win by 27, nor do the Bills get their asses handed to them like they did the 1st time.

I like Buffalo's position against almost all teams. They have been the underdog all year, and rightfully so, but this is a game the Bills have every chance of winning. As long as they dont beat themselves (ala Denver and Dallas), they have a good shot at winning if they play mistake free football.

Should be a great game. Im predicting (because Im a Bills fan) the Bills win by 5 or so, 21 - 17. Hey I can at least hope right? :D

Who's going to run the ball?

i think it was Vic Carucci from nfl.com, that was on local radio yesterday

talking about all the excitment and hoopla in Buff town....i can understand getting pumped

for playing the best team in the nfl, but they really think they are going to win. :D

the Bills have home advantage on their side and thats about it. the Patriots went into the RCA Dome

and beat the Colts...nuf said.

weather?....both teams have to play in it and thats if the weather is a factor.

without Lynch, their best offensive weapon, their chances are slim and none.

Moss on the small DB's will be exploited till the buffaloes come home...

and the talk of the Bills winning streak? uh, that would be against

Bal, NYJ, Cin and Miami......

Special Teams will play a roll in this game, meaning the Patriots will be ready for the

Bills kick return.....the Patriots D will have a big day.

Edited by pig devilz

As long as they dont beat themselves (ala Denver and Dallas), they have a good shot at winning if they play mistake free football.

I like the optimisim, but even if they play mistake free football, they need to score. I don't see that happening too much, certainly not enough to outscore NE by a point.

It seems to me that the long pass to Evans is Buffalo's offense tomorrow.

1) It's already been announced that JP Losman is starting

2) Marshawn Lynch is OUT

The Bills LITERALLY have no chance in hell

New England 51

Buffalo 0

That was the same chance everyone gave them against the cowboys. They might have won that game, but I guarantee they didnt expect to actually have a game made from it. I expect similar results this weekend. Will we win? Probably not, but will we lay down and let NE walk on us like they did last time? Nope.

Disclaimer - If they DO get walked on, this is me saying I completely saw it coming. :D

i think it was Vic Carucci from nfl.com, that was on local radio yesterday

talking about all the excitment and hoopla in Buff town....i can understand getting pumped

for playing the best team in the nfl, but they really think they are going to win. :D

the Bills have home advantage on their side and thats about it. the Patriots went into the RCA Dome

and beat the Colts...nuf said.

weather?....both teams have to play in it and thats if the weather is a factor.

without Lynch, their best offensive weapon, their chances are slim and none.

Moss on the small DB's will be exploited till the buffaloes come home...

and the talk of the Bills winning streak? uh, that would be against

Bal, NYJ, Cin and Miami......

Special Teams will play a roll in this game, meaning the Patriots will be ready for the

Bills kick return.....the Patriots D will have a big day.

Why should the Bills and their fans think they will lose? They are players and fans and you root for your team until the end. I don't understand the need for this post, unless you're intentionally looking to fish out the Pats haters and argue with them all week.

Why should the Bills and their fans think they will lose? They are players and fans and you root for your team until the end. I don't understand the need for this post, unless you're intentionally looking to fish out the Pats haters and argue with them all week.

Thank you sir.

I don't understand the need for this post, unless you're intentionally looking to fish out the Pats haters and argue with them all week.

We can only hope, I find those threads completely fascinating. We really need more retarded multi-page Pats haters vs. Pats fan innernet fistfights on this board this season. :D

I keep hearing bits and pieces that Buffalo is all psyched up and convinced they will

beat the Patriots Sunday night....not just beat the spread of 15 or 16....

Almost like they have the secret formula or scheme.

Whats going on up there?

What are they suppose to say?We cant beat them ...but we might beat the spread? :D

no, no, no...you misunderstood....

when Carucci was on the radio he was up in Buffalo.

He said the Bills had been watching tape of the Colts v Patriots game and other games...

and people he had talked to, told him the Bills had come up with something from those tapes

that showed them something different (schemes?) they could use that no other team had tried against the Patriots this season...

and he went on to say the team and town were, 'very confident' that the Bills would win...

thus, i asked, "whats going on up there?"...whats the buzz?...i was asking the homers in particular...

of course they should think they will win....but thats not the point of my post

no, no, no...you misunderstood....

when Carucci was on the radio he was up in Buffalo.

He said the Bills had been watching tape of the Colts v Patriots game and other games...

and people he had talked to, told him the Bills had come up with something from those tapes

that showed them something different (schemes?) they could use that no other team had tried against the Patriots this season...

and he went on to say the team and town were, 'very confident' that the Bills would win...

thus, i asked, "whats going on up there?"...whats the buzz?...i was asking the homers in particular...

of course they should think they will win....but thats not the point of my post

My bad,I understand now :D

That was the same chance everyone gave them against the cowboys. They might have won that game, but I guarantee they didnt expect to actually have a game made from it. I expect similar results this weekend. Will we win? Probably not, but will we lay down and let NE walk on us like they did last time? Nope.

Disclaimer - If they DO get walked on, this is me saying I completely saw it coming. :D

How did Tony Romo play in that game? How do you expect Brady to play in this one?

How did Tony Romo play in that game? How do you expect Brady to play in this one?

We all know how Romo played. We also know how the Bills defense played. What we DIDNT expect was Romo to throw 4 ints. So, how do I expect Brady to play? I EXPECT him to play well (just like everyone did Romo), and if/when the Bills defense plays like they did that game against the cowboys, I expect Brady to throw a couple to a few INTs.

this just in, Bill B and company found out that the Bills players and fans think they have a chance today...now word is on the street that he is telling his team they dont have to play with one arm tied behind their backs...Pats by 44 now.

I keep hearing bits and pieces that Buffalo is all psyched up and convinced they will

beat the Patriots Sunday night....not just beat the spread of 15 or 16....

Almost like they have the secret formula or scheme.

Whats going on up there?

What I have heard on Talk Radio is that the bills feel they have a defensive scheme that the pats have not seen yet. There plan is to limit the pats offense and take advantage of field postion. Look for the bills to go deep early. The bills need to keep it close early to keep the crowd in it. It is going to be loud.

As a pats fan I hope to see a good game tonight. Blow outs are nice and all, but I have a feeling the Bills are ready for this one.